Win 1 of 5 Koala Mattresses Galey, Emily Jade & Christo’s Yawnfest
2. All prizes must be claimed in person, unless otherwise determined by The Company. FORMAL IDENTIFICATION is required (photographic ID such as valid driver’s licence, passport, student identification).
3. A person is ineligible to enter, participate in any contest and/or win a prize if:
a. They are an employee or a member of the immediate family of an employee of The Company or their advertising agencies or a sponsor of, or associated with the contest. b. They have previously won a prize/prizes individually or collectively from The Company as part of the same contest in the last 30 days. c. They are discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win prizes from The Company.
4. All contestants acknowledge that The Company can rely on Rule 3 even if the company only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the company has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its value to The Company can be required by the company if this occurs.
5. In the case of a dispute over telephone lines, The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. In the event that two telephone lines are crossed during a phone-in contest, The Company reserves the right to disqualify the entire phone call and take the next call. The Company reserves the right not to award a prize in a “cross-line” situation.
7. A copy of these general contest rules must be signed and endorsed by any winner upon request by The Company.
8. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner. The Company is not liable for defective prizes or any claims arising from the use or misuse of any prize. The Company expressly excludes liability for any representations, warranties and conditions in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law including those as to the prize’s value, benefit, merchantability and fitness for purpose.
9. The Company, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not liable for any loss to any person arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by the Company or prize collected by any person.
10. Participants agree that contest entries and material submitted by any person in connection with any contest (whether in writing, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) becomes the property of The Company which may use the material in any way it sees fit in any medium or any publication. Participants agree that copyright in any such material is assigned to The Company.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or any other value in kind.
12. Winners understand and agree that they are liable for any tax or taxes incurred on prizes awarded or received.
13. In relation to participation in any activity:
a. Participants agree to release and indemnify The Company and its employees and agents in respect of any claims for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with participation in any contest, activity or event promoted by The Company or prize collected from the Company; b. The participant may, at the option of The Company, be required to sign a form of indemnity required by The Hot Tomato Broadcasting Company Pty Ltd as a pre-condition of participation; and c. If a participant is under the age of 18, their parent/guardian will need to sign an indemnity and consent to the participation in the contest/activity/event.
14. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the company may in its absolute discretion substitute a prize of like or equal value.
15. The Company accepts no responsibility for and shall not be liable if the competition and/or prize involves the winner attending any function or event as described in the competition in the event of the cancellation of that function or event or any other changes to the function or event.
16. Unless otherwise specified the class of travel for any travel prize incorporating airfare, is economy class and winners must be over the age of 18 to be eligible to win any travel prize.
17. A winner must make him or herself available for a photo session if required and acknowledges that The Company has the right to use the publicity photos/film/videos in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
18. The Company may publicise, broadcast, publish or otherwise disclose a winner’s name or any recording of the winner’s voice in advertising or promotion concerning winning of the contest.
19. The Company may utilise any information provided by participants in any contest(s) in any database for The Company’s use at its absolute discretion.
20. Should a participant fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions or engage in any unlawful or improper conduct to the detriment of the competition or The Company, its employees or agents or any other person, The Company may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify that person from participating in the competition.