1. These terms and the Schedule form the Conditions of Entry for this Promotion, and set out all of the information you need to know regarding this Promotion.
2. The promoter is Smarter Communities Limited (ABN 25 065 006 859) of Level 7, 447 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (Promoter).
3. The eligibility requirements for this Promotion are set out in the Entry Restrictions.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must follow the Entry Procedure during the Promotion Period.
5. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
6. Entries which are incomplete, illegible, or which are generated by computers or other automated means will not be accepted.
7. We reserve the right to disqualify your entry in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry, failure to meet any content guidelines set out in the Entry Procedure, or if (in our reasonable opinion), you tamper or interfere with an entry mechanism in any way.
8. If the Promotion cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion.
9. All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Promotion are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize(s) are set out in the Prize Details and are subject to any restrictions specified in the Prize Restrictions/Exclusions. All costs, fees, charges or expenses associated with the prize(s), which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner(s).
11. This Promotion is a both a game of skill and chance. The winner of each Fortnightly Prize Draw is randomly drawn from entrants who make it onto the Sky’s the Limit Top 10 Leaderboard within the corresponding qualifying draw period. The LeaderBoard is reset at the beginning of each Draw. The winner of the Grand Prize Draw is drawn randomly from all entrants during the entire promotion period.
12. Prizes will be emailed using the email address provided on the registration form, unless the winner provides an alternative email address at the time they are notified as being a winner. If prizes are not suitable for email, we will determine the best delivery method. Prize winners should allow up to four weeks for delivery. We accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected email, mail, or any damage to prizes caused in transit.
13. If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, that prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid, and we will select a new winner(s) in accordance to the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date.
15. If requested by us, each winner must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge. If you are a winner, you consent to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us.
16. You will be responsible for any tax liability associated with a prize.
17. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this Promotion. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
18. We are not responsible for use of a prize which results in: (a) loss that was not reasonably foreseeable; (b) loss that was not caused by the our breach of these Conditions of Entry or by our negligence; (c) business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions) or loss suffered by non-consumers; (d) losses caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control (such as faults in third party equipment); and (e) any loss caused, or contributed to, by an entrant’s breach of these Conditions of Entry or an entrant’s negligence.
19. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New South Wales.