1. The promoter is: Esther & Co. (company no. 6013570094) whose registered office is at 20/151 Foveaux St Surry Hills 2010.
2. Employees Esther & Co., their family members and anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Contestants must enter via https://www.esther.com.au/pages/12-days-grand-prize from Thursday, September 3rd at 9:30am – Sunday, October 4th 2020 at 11:59pm aest, to be eligible to win the $500 Spring Wardrobe.
4. Eligibility: Esther & Co. $500 Spring Wardrobe Giveaway is open only to those who enter at the online at https://www.esther.com.au/pages/spring-wardrobe-giveaway. The giveaway is open to Australian citizens only, and is void where prohibited by law.
5. Closing date for entry is Sunday, October 4th 2020 at 11:59pm aest. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced via the Esther & Co. Newsletter.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize bundle for 1 lucky winner will be issued a $500 voucher for styles by Esther the Label - this prize does not include Preorder styles or styles from our marketplace vendors.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. All entrants will have the ability to earn entry points via: https://www.esther.com.au/pages/spring-wardrobe-giveaway
The winner will be chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to being subscribed to Esther & Co.'s Newsletter List, the entrant has the ability to opt out at any time.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current AU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter or any other Social Network.