Win a 2-Night Cottage Getaway in Olinda, in Victoria's Dandenong Ranges The weather is cooling, the leaves are turning and that means a perfect time to get away to Victoria's Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges, a pair of postcard-perfect destinations for autumn breaks. To shine a spotlight on these gorgeous regions, we are giving away a two-night stay at the charming Twilight Cottage in Olinda. This hideaway is full of story book-style charm and is a dreamy retreat for two. The cottage comes kitted out with a corner spa bath, a pretty courtyard, well-equipped kitchen and wood-burning fire.
1.The Promoter is HGX, a division of Hardie Grant Media (CAN 612 186 946)
2. Information on prizes and how to enter the Beautiful Accommodation Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges Giveaway form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. The promotion consists of a Competition using an entry mechanism of game of skill.
3. Competition entries open on Monday 12 March 2018 at 07:00 AM and entries close on Saturday 31 March 2018 at 09:00 PM.
4. To be eligible, the entrants are required to enter the promotion and answer in 25 words or fewer: ‘Tell us why you would like to escape to Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges?’
5. By entering the competition, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
6. Competition entry is open to Australian residents, over the age of 18 years; excluding employees and their immediate families of Hardie Grant and prize partners.
7. The prize is a 2-night stay for up to two people at The Twilight Cottage in Olinda. Total prize is valued at $660. Prize values are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.
8. Prize redemption rules: The prize redemption is valid through to 31 March 2019 and is subject to availability and block out dates.
9. No element of the prize is transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. If any element of the prize becomes unavailable, then the prize provider has the right to exchange it for something of similar value.
11. Meals , insurance, transport, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, spending money and all other ancillary costs are not included.
12. Competition entry is a game of skill and winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted, by a judging panel.
13. The winning entry is selected on or before Friday 6 April 2018 at 4:00 PM at HXG, Building 1, 658 Church Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia.
14. Prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email within 24 hours of the winning entry selection. If prize is unclaimed by the prize winner within five business days, the prize will be transferred to the next best entry.
15. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the winner selection. The judges' decision is final and binding.
16. Prize winner’s entry, name and state may be used for marketing purposes and entrants agree to this use without compensation.
17. Each prize element is subject to the standard terms and conditions of each individual prize provider.
18. Winners may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.
19. Prize redemption is via email directly with accommodation prize provider.
20. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage which is suffered in connection with the prize (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss).
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any technical issues that would cause an entry not to be received by the Promoter and takes no responsibility for any error or omission of entries.
23. Entries become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter is the owner of all copyright and intellectual property of entry responses.