Conditions of Entry
1. Below are the Terms and Conditions of participation for the BSH Home Appliances Promotion (Promotion) including eligibility, age limits, exclusions and the details of how to enter the Promotion.
2. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participationin this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promoter means BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd (ABN 22 109 198 405) of 1555 Centre Road, Clayton VIC 3168, telephone 1300 729 885 (Promoter).
4. Eligibility: Entry is only open to Australian residents with residential address in Australia, aged 18 years or over who have previously purchased an Eligible Product (as defined below) (Eligible Entrant). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. Promotional period means the period commencing 01/12/2019 until 11:59pm AEDST on 23/11/2020 (Promotional Period).
6. Entry: To enter, Eligible Entrants must submit an original product review for the Eligible Product they own and use at home by visiting https://www.bosch-home.com.au/experience-bosch/reviews, following the prompts to the review page, inputting all details requested, and submitting the fully completed review form as specified including the eligible entrant’s name and e-mail address during the Promotional Period. An eligible product means any Bosch home appliance product purchased from an authorised reseller in Australia that is currently listed on the Bosch Home Appliance website (www.bosch-home.com.au) (Eligible Product).
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry per Eligible Product; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Verification: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. Draws: There will be twelve draws conducted for this Promotion. Entries close for each draw at 11:59pm AEST/AEDST on the dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Zinc Group, Level 4, 48 Chippen Street, Chippendale NSW 2008 at 11:00am AEST/AEDST on the dates specified in the table below. Entries in each draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent draws. Winners will be notified via e-mail within two business days of the draw and their names will be published at https://www.bosch-home.com.au/promotions from the dates specified in the table below.
Draw Entries close Draw date Publication date 1 31/12/2019 07/01/2020 09/01/2020 2 31/01/2020 04/02/2020 06/02/2020 3 29/02/2020 10/03/2020 12/03/2020 4 31/03/2020 07/04/2020 09/04/2020 5 30/04/2020 05/05/2020 07/05/2020 6 31/05/2020 09/06/2020 11/06/2020 7 30/06/2020 07/07/2020 09/07/2020 8 31/07/2020 04/08/2020 06/08/2020 9 31/08/2020 08/09/2020 10/09/2020 10 30/09/2020 06/10/2020 08/10/2020 11 31/10/2020 10/11/2020 13/11/2020 12 23/11/2020 25/11/2020 30/11/2020 12. Discretion: The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions (if at all).
13. Prize: The first valid entry drawn in each draw will win a Bosch Athlet Zoo’o Cordless Vacuum Cleaner BCH6ZOOAU valued at $599 (Prize). Winners will receive the prize, which will be mailed to them. Winners must allow up to 28 business days from the date they provide their full delivery details to receive the prize.
14. Subject to the unclaimed Prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a Prize (or an element of the Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
15. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total Prize pool value is $7,188.
17. Transferability: Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, cheque or electronic transfer.
18. Unclaimed Prizes: A draw for any unclaimed Prizes may take place on 25/02/2021 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified via e-mail within two business days of the draw and their names will be published at https://www.bosch-home.com.au/promotions from 26/02/2021. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. Modifications: If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
21. Implied Guarantees: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under any other similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
22. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
23. The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the Promotion will not be liable for any damage in transit of any Prize.
25. A term (or part or parts thereof) of these Terms and Conditions will not apply where the term is unenforceable under the law of the relevant jurisdiction under which any legal action is legitimately taken, however such terms (or part or parts thereof) are severable and do not invalidate the remaining terms. NSW Permit No. LTPS/2019/39957 ACT Permit No. TP19/04636 SA Permit No. T19/1933