The island of Kaua‘i is a dream destination for families ... sun, surf, fabulous fun activities and so much more. Take part in the Out and About with Kids Best of Family Travel Awards 2017 and you could win a family holiday to this Hawaiian island!
The Best of Family Travel Awards 2017 are open and we’d like you have your say on the BEST family travel experiences for the chance to WIN A DREAM FAMILY HOLIDAY for two adults and two children – including airfares from Hawaiian Airlines – to the Hawaiian island of Kaua‘i.
Hawaiian Airlines fly non-stop from Sydney and Brisbane to Honolulu. All fares include Hawaiian inspired meals and beverages, inflight entertainment and a 2 x 32kg baggage allowance per person. Experience the ‘Aloha’ spirit the moment you step on board.
To enter, nominate your BEST family travel experiences and tell us in 25 words or less why your family would love to win this dream family holiday valued at over $7000!
The Out & About with Kids Best of Family Travel Awards 2017 prize is valued at $7460 and includes:
4 nights accommodation in a 2-bedroom garden view unit at the Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kaua’i by Outrigger Return airfares from Sydney or Brisbane to Lihue via Honolulu for two adults and two children with Hawaiian Airlines 5 days car rental from Alamo Scroll down and tell us your favourites and you could win a family holiday to Hawai‘i!
Terms & conditions: Hawai'i competition 2017
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
3. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
4. Entry to competition closes on 14 October 2017 at 5.00pm AEST. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
5. Judging will take place at 12.00pm on 24 October 2017 at 4/18 West Street Balgowlah NSW 2093. Winners will be notified by email.
6. This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize is comprised of four (4) night stay for a family of 4 in a 2-bedroom Garden View unit, a total value of RRP $1,900.00 (room cost, taxes, and departure cleaning fee only) (Black-out dates: December 20-March 31 and subject to availability.) The prize also includes 4 return economy class tickets from Sydney or Brisbane to Lihue (Kaua'i) via Honolulu, a total value of RRP $4800.00 (Non-transferable/Non-exchangeable/Non-replaceable/Non-upgradeable/Non-Changeable. Further fare rules may apply. Winner needs to be at least 18yrs of age. The prize winner and their guest must travel together and share the same itinerary. Seats are subject to availability. We suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Entire travel must be completed by 31 May 2018. Travel is NOT permitted during the following period: 1july-17july17, 23september-9october17, 8december-30january17, Low season dates available only in 2018. Travel dates need to be booked and ticketed within 30 days of receiving the prize. When ready to redeem your tickets, please contact Sydney Reservations between the hours of 0900 and 1700 on 1300 661 339. Visitors to the USA will need to apply for a Visa Waiver via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to travelling to the United States. A fee will apply to new ESTA applications and renewals payable by credit or debit card at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov The third component of the prize is five (5) days complimentary car hire for use in the USA with Alamo Rent-A-Car. Alamo will provide the use of a Full-Size car group (FCAR) in the USA (equivalent to a Ford Fusion or similar); inclusive of Unlimited Mileage, Collision Damage Waiver, Extended Protection up to US$1 Million, Tax and Airport fees. The rental will be subject to blackout dates, which are on or between 15 July-20 August and 15-31 December and availability at any of our 290+ USA locations. Travel must be completed before 30 November 2018. Driver must be over the age of 25 years old. Rental does not include additional drivers, GPS handsets, petrol, child seats or one-way fees. Fines and additional charges are the driver’s responsibility.
8. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
10. The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
11. The Promoter is Out & About with Kids. Out & About with Kids is published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
12. Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
13. Out & About with Kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.