Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3) Entry is open to VIC, NSW, QLD, WA, SA and NT residents of Australia who have fulfilled the eligibility requirements set out below. Entrants must be over the age of 18, as at the date of entry.
4) Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family covers any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother,step sister or 1st cousin.
5) The Promoter is Australian Travel Deals Pty Ltd trading as Traveldream (66610582922) The Promoter's address is 52 Albert Road, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
How to enter
6) To enter the competition, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period (stated below) either click on the link sent via email to existing subscribers or enter their email address in our database at www.traveldream.com.au
7) The competition is based on a game of skill. Entrants will be assessed on the number of points acquired by sharing the competition with friends and family members. Entrants will receive points only if friends and family members sign up to the Traveldream database using the entrant’s unique referral link.
8) The entrant will receive 5 points for entering the competition and 15 points when their friend or family member enters the competition using the unique share link.
9) The entrant with the maximum number of points on the close date of the competition (stated below) will be deemed the winner and receive the prize set out below.
10) By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receiving promotional and other marketing communications from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the promoter.
11) Entrants must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter their own name. Incomprehensible, illegible and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of entries permitted
12) Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
13) Entrants may share their unique referral link with any number of friends and family members, using their unique referral link.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
14) The competition commences on 06/08/2019 at 09:00 (AEST) and closes on 31/08/2019 at 23:00 (AEST) (Promotional Period). All times notes in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
15) The winner will be the entrant who accumulates the maximum number of points. Points will be acquired based on the act of entering the competition and subsequently sharing with friends & family via their unique sharing link.
16) The winner will be drawn at the Promoter’s Premises at 52 Albert Road, South Melbourne, VIC 3205 on 02/09/2019 at 10:00 AM.
17) The winner will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 06/09/2019 at traveldream.com.au for 28 days and on Traveldream’s (www.facebook.com/traveldreamau) Facebook Timeline.
Prize on offer
18) The total prize is valued at up to $4053, as at 30/07/2019.