Happy New Year! Have you set your financial goals for 2019? For your chance to win a fantastic Nespresso machine, tell us in the comments below in 25 words or less what your goal is and how you plan to stick to it.
Tag a mate so they can enter too, and don’t forget entries close 11.59pm AEDT on 13 January 2019. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
The Promoter 2. The promoter of this promotion is AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 of 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000 who can be contacted on 02 9257 2372 (Promoter). The Promoter means the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate.
Who can enter? 3. An eligible person is a resident of Australia (Eligible Person). Subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, any Eligible Person will be eligible to enter the promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (and its related bodies corporate), and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
The prize 5. There will be 1 prize winners.
6. The winner will receive a Nespresso Essenza Mini Bundle Coffee Machine (the Prize). The Prize excludes any or ancillary expenses involved to run the Nespresso machine. The colour will be at the discretion of the Promoter.
7. The total maximum prize pool value is AUD $197.10.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. Prizes can only be delivered to an Australian address.
How to enter 10. The promotion commences at 12:01am Sydney Time on 07 January 2019 and entry closes 11:59pm Sydney Time on 13 January 2019 (Promotional Period).
11. To enter, Eligible Persons must, during the Promotional Period, post on the AMP Australia Facebook page and tell us your 2019 financial goal and how you plan to stick to it, in 25 words or less (Entry). Emoji’s, images and tagging a friend will not be included in the word count.
12. Each Entry must be received by 11:59pm Sydney Time on 13 January 2019.
13. Any Entry that is incomplete, indecipherable or illegible will be deemed invalid.
14. Only one (1) Entry permitted per person.
Promoter’s rights with respect to Entries and entrants 15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
a) verify the validity of the Entry and the identity of any entrant (including an entrant’s name, age, email address and place of residence); and
b) to disqualify any entrant who:
(i) submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) tampers with the entry, and
c) accept in its absolute discretion any entries that contain errors or omissions.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any entrant;
b) to disqualify any Entry; or
c) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Judgement 19. Three (3) winners will be selected by the Promoter based on the creativity and ingenuity from all valid Entries received within the Promotional Period.
20. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners.
21. The prize winners will personally be notified via a post on the AMP Australia Facebook page and the winners’ names will be published on the AMP Australia Facebook page by 5:00pm on 18 January 2019. Each of the prize winners must contact the Promoter as required to claim his/her prize and advise his/her nominated email or postal address.
22. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion including selection of the prize winners is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes 23. If any prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
24. If any prize is unclaimed by 19 April 2019, the prize will be forfeited.
25. If for any reason this promotion does not run as planned by the Promoter or is likely not to run as planned by the Promoter, the Promoter may take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to manage the risks associated with the divergence which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
Privacy and consent of the entrant 26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s Entry, name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same (where applicable)) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), promoting future promotions of the Promoter (of any kind), promoting the Promoter and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. Entrants acknowledge that they do not have any rights (including copyright) in their Entry (whole or in part) and the Promoter may reproduce, publish, distribute and use the Entry (whole or in part) including:
a) in any and all media (including any articles, publications, materials or websites of the Promoter); and/or
b) in the development of any products or services,
that are now or in the future prepared or used by the Promoter. Entrants also voluntarily waive all moral rights they may have in the Entry (whole or in part). Alternatively, to the extent this is not possible, entrants consent to the Promoter not identifying the entrant as the author of the Entry, making any changes (material or otherwise) to the Entry and using the Entry, whether changes have been made or not, in the manner contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
30. The entrant is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the promotion and claiming a prize.
31. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Entrants understand that they are providing their personal information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Facebook, Twitter or any other social network will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the competition (including taking/use of a Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
No Liability of the Promoter 32. Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
a) a personal injury or distress caused by a prize; or
b) any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the promotion,
except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
The types of liabilities contemplated by the sub-paragraphs directly above include, but are not limited to, technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorised access, an entry or prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or tax liability.