1. Instructions on how to enter into this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions and entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on Tuesday 1 October 2019 and ends on Saturday 30 November 2019.
3. The Prize is a FIAT 500C POP 1.2L Petrol 5Spd Dualogic Convertible Series 6 Model: 1505736/D valued at approximately $25,000. Including Registration Fee, CTP-QBE Insurance, Premium Plates and Stamp Duty.
4. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, individuals must do and complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase any of the following participating Dermal Therapy products:
Dermal Therapy Anti-Ageing Hand Balm 40g
Dermal Therapy Anti Itch Soothing Cream 85g
Dermal Therapy Anti Itch Soothing Lotion 250ml
Dermal Therapy Blistop 32.5ml
Dermal Therapy Crystal Deodorant 120g
Dermal Therapy Crystal Deodorant Spray 120ml
Dermal Therapy Eczema & Psoriasis Cream 50g
Dermal Therapy Eczema Moisturising Lotion 250ml
Dermal Therapy Exfoliating Foot Mask
Dermal Therapy Face & Eyelid Eczema Cream 40g
Dermal Therapy Foot Odour Control Powder Spray 210ml
Dermal Therapy Little Bodies Eczema Moisturising Lotion
Dermal Therapy Little Bodies Eczema Wash & Shampoo
b) Complete the entry form located at www.dermaltherapy.com.au/hellosummer including uploading a copy of the receipt of purchase of the participating product/s.
c) In 25 words or less, tell us which is your favourite Dermal Therapy product and why?
5. The winning entry will be decided by the judges, on Monday 9th December 2019 at 12.00pm at the Promoter’s offices located 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, VIC 3195.
6. The winner will be notified via email by Friday 13th December 2019. The winners’ first name and state will be posted on www.facebook.com/DermalTherapy.
7. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
8. Multiple entries are permitted, one entry per product purchased (ie., if you purchased 3 products on the same receipt, you can enter 3 times.) Ensure each separate entry is accompanied by a copy of the original receipt.
9. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
10. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Product Owner and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the entrant’s entry (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect information provided by the Entrant.
13. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
15. If the winner of the prize is not readily identified after 3 months and reasonable efforts have been made to identify the winner, the Promoter will choose another winner after three months from the promotion period at 11:00am AEST to award the unclaimed prize, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The new winner of the prize will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of the judge’s decision.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any action, event, loss or damage direct or indirect after the prize has been issued or sent to the Entrant.
17. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter and the Product owner using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
25. By entering into this competition, entrants will automatically be subscribed to the Dermal Therapy database to receive newsletters, eDM’s and other promotional material. You can unsubscribe at any time.