1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to NSW, ACT and VIC residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, IGA Liquor and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 25 March 2020 and close at 11:59PM AEDST on 22 April 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any bottle of Taylors Wines from any IGA Liquor retailer nationally during the Promotional Period.
Purchase any bottle of Taylors Wines at a Participating Store (defined below) (“Eligible Purchase”); Visit http://www.igaliquor.com.au/taylorswines and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page; Input the requested details (including name, telephone number, email address, state/territory of residence, receipt number and upload a copy of the Eligible Purchase receipt); and then Submit the fully completed entry form. 6. A participating store is any IGA Liquor store in NSW, ACT and VIC that displays advertising material for this promotion (“Participating Store”).
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Purchase transaction (regardless of how many bottles of Taylors Wines is purchased in that transaction); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of two (2) entries per person per day is permitted.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on 24 April 2020 at 12:00PM AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published on http://www.igaliquor.com.au/taylorswines from 29 April 2020.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 14. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults the Great Barrier Reef valued at up to AU$8,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Hamilton Island; 3 nights’ 4-star accommodation in Hamilton Island with breakfast included; 1 night’s accommodation at Reefsuites underwater hotel; Cruise over the Great Barrier Reef with a fully catered gourmet dinner included; and Return transfer from airport to accommodation. Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included unless otherwise specified. Prize must be taken by 1 March 2021 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods.
15. The winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
16. The winner is responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed.
17. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary.
18. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize.
19. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
20. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
21. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
22. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
23. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Total prize pool value is up to AU$8,000.
25. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
26. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 24 July 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on http://www.igaliquor.com.au/taylorswines from 27 July 2020.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
29. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
31. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of the prize.
32. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
34. The Promoter is Taylors Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 43 007 733 897) of Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street, Alexandria NSW 2015, telephone 02 8585 3555.