It’s summertime and drinks need to be cold. A Husky bar fridge is the answer! Take a peek behind the Barefoot Cinema bar, and you will see that Husky is keeping our beverages the perfect temperature to refresh you.
One lucky Barefooter will have the chance to keep their drinks nicely chilled with a stylish Husky 130L Single Glass Door Under Counter Bar Fridge, valued at $749. It features fully adjustable chrome wire racks for a sleek, modern look and comes standard with a self-closing double glazed glass door making it both functional and attractive. With a smart mechanical temperature control, you can keep your beer, wine, juices and soft drinks at your desired temperature for service all summer long!
Once you have purchased your ticket, simply enter below for your chance to win one of these essential summer home additions.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. PROMOTER 1.1 The promoter is Barefoot Cinema Pty Ltd (ABN 50 614 552 671) of 45 Clarke Street, Southbank VIC 3006 (“Us”), together with the partner company named in the promotion (if applicable) (“Promoter”). 1.2 The information stated in the competition description on Barefoot Cinema’s website or Barefoot Cinema’s Facebook page, including in relation to how to enter and prizes, forms part of these terms and conditions. 1.3 Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. ENTRANTS 2.1 Entry is open to all residents of Victoria over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and any related entities or associates. 2.2 Entrants must be over 18 years old at the time of entry to be eligible to enter the competition. 2.3 The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and address to verify the details of the entrant in order to claim the prize.
3. START AND END DATE 3.1 The start and end date for entry into the competition is as stated in the competition description published on Barefoot Cinema’s website or Barefoot Cinema’s Facebook page. If the start and end date is not stated in the description, the start date for entry into the competition will be the date on which the competition details are published and the end date will be 11.59pm on 16 February 2019 in Victoria. 3.2 The time of entry will be in each case the time the entry is received by the Promoter or, if submitted electronically, by the Promoter’s database. 3.3 The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, including due to technical difficulties or disruptions.
4. PRIZE DETAILS The prize details and value (if applicable) are as stated in the competition description published on Barefoot Cinema’s website or Barefoot Cinema’s Facebook page.
5. HOW TO ENTER 5.1 The requirements for entry into the competition are as stated in the competition description published on Barefoot Cinema’s website or Barefoot Cinema’s Facebook page. 5.2 The entrant takes full responsibility for the content of its entry and the costs of entering into the competition (including all ancillary or associated costs). 5.3 The entrant must ensure, and warrants, that the details it provides in its entry into the competition are true and correct. 5.4 The Promoter retains the right to verify, request evidence verifying or to require the entrant to verify the information provided by the entrant in its entry into the competition. 5.5 Only one entry per person is allowed, unless stated otherwise in the competition description published on Barefoot Cinema’s website or Barefoot Cinema’s Facebook page.
6. DISQUALIFICATION 6.1 The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where it reasonably suspects there has been unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing any third-party intellectual property rights, or any other breach of these terms and conditions. 6.2 If the entrant or an entry is disqualified in accordance with section 6.1 above, the disqualified entrant or owner of the disqualified entry will not have any rights (whether in contract, tort or otherwise at law) against the Promoter for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the relevant disqualification.
8. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS 8.1 We will notify the winner of a competition by email or phone, using the details provided in the relevant entry. We will also endeavour to publish the details of the winner on Barefoot Cinema’s Facebook page and on Barefoot Cinema’s website. 8.2 The winning entrant must contact Barefoot Cinema at firstname.lastname@example.org to collect the prize and must follow comply with any other requirements for claiming the prize stated in the competition description published on Barefoot Cinema’s website or in any communication by email, phone, Facebook or on Barefoot Cinema’s website notifying of the winning entrant or entry.
9. PRIZE 9.1 If the prize is provided by a party other than Barefoot Cinema, the prize and collection of the prize will also be subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the party supplying the prize. 9.2 The Promoter reserves the right to request identification from the entrant to collect the prize. 9.3 If the prize is not collected within 30 days of the earlier of the following: 9.3.1 the winning entrant or entry being published on Barefoot Cinema’s website or Barefoot Cinema’s Facebook page; or 9.3.2 the date on which the Promoter attempted to notify the winning entrant that it had won the competition, even if the winning entrant never received such notification, the Promoter reserves the right redraw the prize and award it to another eligible entrant.
9.4 The Prize is as stated on the competition description published on Barefoot Cinema’s website or Barefoot Cinema’s Facebook page.