To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
a. visit the webpage at https://www.mazda.com.au/cars/next-gen-mazda3/competition and
b. submit the online entry form, providing their full name, email address, address, phone number and any additional information as required by the Promoter.
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the entrant's responsibility.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant.
9. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
10. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant.
11. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries. All such entries will be deemed invalid.
12. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified.
14. The prize will be drawn at 211A Wellington Rd Mulgrave, VIC 3170 at 2.00pm (AEST) on 12th April, 2019 using an approved electronic draw system. The first valid one (1) entry to be randomly drawn from all eligible entries will win the prize as detailed in clauses 15, 16, 17 and 18.
15. A Next-Gen Mazda3 Top Grade, Petrol, Automatic motor vehicle in Soul Red Crystal including accessories as determined by the Promoter. The prize includes all on-road costs (dealer delivery and statutory charges, 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance and stamp duty). If the specified colour is not available, the substitute colour will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The prize does not include any other type of insurance or any other accessories or other associated costs not specified in this clause. Valued up to AU$40,000.
16. There is one (1) prize to be won in total.
17. The total prize pool is valued up to AU$40,000. (inc. GST).
34. The Promoter is Mazda Australia Pty Limited, ABN 78 004 690 804, of 211A Wellington Rd Mulgrave, VIC 3170.
35. Authorised under SA License No. T18/2266, ACT License No. ACT TP 18/02534 and NSW License No. LTPS/18/30829.