1. Instructions on how to enter and the prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
2. The Competition commences on Aug 23, 2019 and concludes at midnight (AEST) on Sep 23rd, 2019. (Promotional Period).
3. To enter the Competition, entrants must:
(a) Complete the competition entry form with all required details;
(b) Agree to the Terms & Conditions of entry.
4. Entrants (including winner) must be 18 years of age or over and be a resident of Australia or New Zealand. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian.
5. The main prize will be one $5000 aud voucher for use at Myhawaii.com.au, voucher must be used within 6 months of receipt.
6. Entries into the competition are limited to submit only one entry per person.
7. The judging for the winning prize will be take place at Travelzoo Australia 333 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
8. The prize winner will be contacted by email and announced on social media (Facebook).
9. The judging panel will review all entries submitted. The entry that is judged to be the best by the panel will be deemed the main prize winner.
10. The winner of the main prize will be notified by email by Sep 27th, 2019 and social media announcement made on Oct 3rd, 2019. It is the responsibility of the main prize winners to contact the promoter Travelzoo at 333 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, no later than Sep 30th, 2019.
11. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor and the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. (Please note this means that staff cannot enter).
12. Entry to the Competition is free/subject to the above terms. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Competition, including but not limited to costs associated with accessing the internet.
13. The prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the competition.
14. Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of the prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
16. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry which includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
20. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
21. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
22. The Competition is being run by Travelzoo Australia 333 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 during the Promotional Period.