1. This Olympic Promotion for any Visa Cardholders (the “Olympic Promotion”) is available from 12:01AM AEDST on 5 February 2020 to 11:59PM AEDST on 18 February 2020 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”). The promotion is open only to principal cardholders (each an “Eligible Cardholder” and collectively “Eligible Cardholders”) of any Visa Card in Australia (each an “Eligible Card” and collectively “Eligible Cards”). By participating in this Olympic Promotion, Eligible Cardholders agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. To be eligible to participate in this Olympic Promotion, an Eligible Cardholder must: (a) 18 years of age or older and a companion must be 16 years old or above; (b) be a principal cardholder of an Eligible Card; (c) hold at least one Eligible Card account that is validly existing (i.e. must not be suspended, cancelled or terminated), in good standing, and conducted in a proper and satisfactory manner at all times as determined by Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, Eligible Cardholders whose Eligible Card’s accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated for any reason during the Promotion Period are not eligible for the Olympic Promotion; (d) at any point up to the date of Notification (as defined in Clause 11 below) and as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, not be: (i) an employee of each of Woolworths and its subsidiaries and affiliates (which, for the avoidance of doubt, includes employees of the Promoter or its subsidiaries); (ii) immediate family members of the employees falling within Clause 2(c)(i) above; (iii) an employee of any partner, sponsor and agency (including, without limitation, any external auditor and advertising agency) who is directly involved in organizing or the conduct of this Olympic Promotion; or (iv) otherwise involved in organizing or administering this Olympic Promotion; and (e) meet the minimum spend requirement of $150 in a single transaction on woolworths.com.au on an Eligible Card during the Promotion Period (each an “Eligible Transaction” and collectively “Eligible Transactions”).
3. Eligible Cardholders who make an Eligible Transaction will receive one (1) automatic entry into the draw for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games Prize (defined below). Entrants will notified on the order confirmation page that if they made an Eligible Transaction they have been entered into the draw.
4. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in excess of $150 in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
5. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that the Eligible Transaction was made on an Eligible Card and that the Eligible Transaction was made during the Promotion Period.
6. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) people to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games valued at up to AU$25,950 depending on date and