Win a White Gaming Setup MSI
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The potential prize winners of this Promotion may be required to show proof of residency. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be processed on July 14, 2022 by Sponsors or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 Hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsors within 7 days of notification. Any winner notification not responded to within 7 days after having received such notification by Sponsors or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted. If the winner does not respond within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In such an event Sponsors shall be entitled to carry out a replacement draw in order to determine a new potential winner.
- There will be one (1) winner drawn. One (1) winner will receive one (1) White PC Set including AMD Cezanne Ryzen 5600G APU?G.KILL Trident Z Royal DDR4-3600 CL18-22-22-42 1.35V 32GB?MSI MAG B550M MORTAR WIFI?MSI MPG GUNGNIR 110R WHITE?MSI MPG A750GF WHITE?MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 1TB?MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R V2 WHITE(approximate retail value USD1,050).
Only one prize per person will be awarded. Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. MSI reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Terms and Conditions is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The average retail value of the prize represents MSI's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated average retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. MSI makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. MSI will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. The prize will be sent to the winner by mail to the postal address provided. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a postal delivery service. MSI shall not be responsible for delivery damages.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://sdqk.me/p/msi-x-amd-x-gskill-white-gaming-... Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsors’ database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
For all participants, this Sweepstakes is free to enter for a chance to win the draw prize by writing a request to Sponsor and mailing this request addressing the CND Partnership Alliance to Sponsor’s Taiwan office, Micro-Star Int’l Co., Ltd., located at No.69 Lide Street, Zhonghe Dist., Postal Code 23584, New Taipei City, Taiwan. Entrant’s written request must be legible to be accepted, and must include Entrant’s full name and a valid mailing address (NO P.O. BOX), phone number and any email address to allow Sponsors to verify the entrant. Only one entry will be permitted per entrant. Sponsors will also use the contact information provided in the entry to contact the entrant, as appropriate.
6. Exclusion: A violation of these Terms and Conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective entrant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements or if photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that may be considered glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading, or that otherwise violate social decency.
In the event that the excluded entrant is a winner who has already been drawn, Sponsors reserve the right to subsequently withdraw the prize.
7. Premature termination and amendments: Sponsors reserve the right to prematurely terminate the competition in whole or in part without reason at any time or to change its course if it is not possible to guarantee the proper execution of the competition for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware), legal or other reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook).
8. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. Personal data submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
Sponsors may ask Entrant for information during the Sweepstakes enrolment registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation email, name, and other voluntary information. In addition, Sponsors may indirectly gather information from Entrant via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information Sponsors collects will be used in the following manner: to run this Sweepstakes, to verify eligibility, to contact Entrant if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to winners, to store registered data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (e.g. When You use our services, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Entrant’s information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Sweepstakes; and ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the Sponsors' corporate group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, Sponsors may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country Entrant is located.
10. Entrant Representation and Warranties
Entrant hereby represent and warrant that:
i) The information Entrant provided is accurate and true;
ii) Entrant has the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Sweepstakes, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
iii) Entrant has obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to Sponsor and its subsidiaries; and
Entrant has complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Sweepstakes.
11. Limitation of Liability: Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsors may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsors' satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
The participant shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsors, Promotion Parties and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by Entrant of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions, and against claims of third parties of any kind resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The indemnification obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organizer and its affiliated companies from legal defense costs (e.g. court and reasonable attorney's fees).
PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, SPONSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
12. Miscellaneous: This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Sweepstakes and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by Sponsors to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. Sponsors shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by Entrant to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Sweepstakes, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
13. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope addressing the CND Partnership Alliance to Sponsor’s Taiwan office, Micro-Star Int’l Co., Ltd., located at No.69 Lide Street, Zhonghe Dist., Postal Code 23584, New Taipei City, Taiwan. Request must be received no later than 48 Hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
14. Sponsors: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Micro-Star Int’l Co., Ltd., located at No.69 Lide Street, Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 23584, Taiwan; and Kingston Technology Int’l Ltd. Taiwan Branch, located at 25F., No.66, Sec. 1, Jhongsiao W. Rd., Jhongjheng Dist., Taipei City 10018, Taiwan.
15. Instagram/ Facebook/ YouTube/ Twitter Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsors and not to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By participating in the competition, the participant releases Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter from any liability.
16. Final Provisions: Should these terms and conditions of participation contain invalid provisions; the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.