Win Acer Swift 3, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, laptop Acer
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. 5. Entries into the promotion open on 12:00AM AEDT on 12 October 2021 and close at 11:59PM AEDT on 31 October 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must visit https://gleam.io/XpYUu/acer-swift-3-giveaway, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including the first name, last name, postcode and email) and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Aeon Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 1, 5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137 on 2 November 2021 at 2:00PM AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published on https://gleam.io/XpYUu/acer-swift-3-giveaway on 3 November 2021.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win an Acer Swift 3, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, laptop valued at $1,099.00
14. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is $1,099. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 11 January 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on https://gleam.io/XpYUu/acer-swift-3-giveaway on 15 January 2022.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of the prize.
25. The Promoter is Acer Computer Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 78 003 872 768) of Building G, Level 2, 350 Parramatta Road, Homebush West NSW 2140, telephone 03 8762 3000.