Maximum number of tickets available for sale: 1,925,000
Closing Date: 13th October 2019
Drawing Date: 17th October 2019
Drawn at 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051 at 11:00am AEST. Public welcome.
The 1st Prize winner is contacted by their supplied daytime/mobile phone number. All Prize winners are notified by email, phone, SMS or mail. Results are published online on the Winners page by 6:00pm AEST Thursday 29th August 2019.
M. Brown. 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051. Phone 1800 773 678. Entrants must be over 18 to enter the Draw. The Deaf Lottery Australia in aid of the charitable services of Deaf Services Limited (ABN 62 118 664 298).
VIP SUPPORTER DRAWS:-
VIP Club Members are defined as Supporters who receive an ongoing order of five (5) or more tickets automatically in every Lottery (via Credit Card or Direct Debit) or who pay in advance for three (3) or more consecutive Lotteries (via Credit Card, Cheque or Money Order). Entry is open to VIP Club Members who fulfil the above criteria before the close of the Lottery Midnight AEST 13th October 2019. Prize Details include: VIP 1st Prize Draw – 1x $20,000 Gold Bullion Prize, VIP 2nd Prize Draw – 1x $10,000 Cash, VIP 3rd Prize Draw – 1x $5,000 Cash Prize, Weekly VIP Cash Draws - $1,000 Weekly Draws (5x $1,000 Cash Prize drawn each week). Drawn at 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051 on 17th October immediately after the Major Prize Draw. Winners are advised via their nominated mailing address after the Draw.
EARLY BIRD PRIZE DRAWS:-
Early Bird Prize Draw - 5x $2,000 Cash. To enter order $20 or more in consecutive tickets before Midnight AEST 11/08/2019.
GENERAL LOTTERY CONDITIONS:-
• Tickets AU$2 each
• $2 tickets not available at some venues
• Tickets sold online in books of $10, $20, $30, $50, $100 and $200
• A ticket that has been drawn will be re-entered into the Draw and is eligible to be drawn again
• Registration and all other on road costs included for all vehicles where applicable
• All Prize suppliers nominated by The Deaf Lottery Australia
• All Prizes supplied subject to availability of suppliers stock
• Photographs and props are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily depict exact Prize detail
• All Prizes are valued at manufacturers/suppliers recommended retail (list) price including GST
• Prizes not transferable or redeemable for cash
• Where Prizes are Cash, Victorian residents receive a choice of Gift Cards from Coles Group & Myer for Prizes under $5,000, and Gold Bullion for Prizes worth $5,000 and over
• NSW residents will receive MasterCard Debit Cards for all Prizes under $5,000, and Gold Bullion for Prizes $5,000 and over
• All Gift Cards accepted at merchants’ discretion
• Holiday Prizes subject to availability at time of booking and must be taken within 12 months of Draw date
• 1st Prize Option must be chosen within 10 days of Draw date
• Gold Bullion valued at purchase price - selling costs and market ?uctuations apply
• It’s the sole responsibility of supporters to abide by their country's laws/regulations prior to making a ticket purchase.
• The following third party traders have been engaged by Deaf Services Ltd trading as The Deaf Lottery Australia from 1/07/2019 to 25/08/2019 to conduct Lottery 180 in NSW for reward: Chameleon Customer Contact Pty Ltd, 1300 136 246, email@example.com; ACC Sales Pty Ltd, firstname.lastname@example.org; Findsea Pty Ltd, email@example.com; Trish Carney Art Union Pty Ltd, firstname.lastname@example.org; TMS Global Services Pty Ltd, 07 38313705, email@example.com, ozlotteries.com.
For information on playing responsibly, call Gambling Hotline 1800 858 858.
METRICON HOME CONDITIONS:-
• Metricon home images are for display purposes only and depict items not supplied by Metricon, namely landscaping, feature fencing, path, pool and planter boxes
• Landscaping, feature fencing, paths, planter boxes and pools are provided by third party suppliers
• Metricon is not the promoter of this competition. All Prizes are paid by The Deaf Lottery Australia
• The $700,000 1st Prize value can be used toward the purchase of a new Metricon house and land package or building a Metricon home on your current or newly purchased land. Visit Metricon to view conditions relating to the building locations that are serviced by Metricon, available house plans and display homes
• The $750,000 1st Prize package includes an $80,000 minimum deposit with Metricon and up to $650,000 Gold Bullion and up to $20,000 Cash. Gold and Cash value is dependent on how much the winner wishes to spend of their winnings over the initial $80,000 minimum deposit
• Where selected Prize is property, all costs relating to transfer of the title are included in the Prize value
The Deaf Lottery Australia is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction with all tickets purchased in our Lotteries. Tickets in the current Lottery may be returned and cancelled before the close of the Lottery for a full refund of the ticket price. All tickets not returned by the closing date will be valid for the Draw and therefore able to WIN a Prize so cannot be refunded. The Deaf Lottery Australia may at its discretion and on a case by case basis refund after the Lottery has been drawn.
When purchasing from The Deaf Lottery Australia your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encryption is the industry standard, and is the same encryption technology used by banks. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.