Promotion Website: www.wildturkeybourbon.com.au/promotions
Promoter Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 21, 141 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, phone 1800 856 939.
Permit number: The Promotion is authorised under NSW Authority No. TP-00032 ACT Permit No. TP 20/00888, SA Permit No T20/781.
Promotional Period: The Promotion commences at 12.01am (AEDT) on 19/10/2020 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 13/01/21.
Eligible Entrants: Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
1. To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Spend $30 or more on any Wild Turkey or American Honey product in one transaction (Qualifying Transaction); from any participating retailer displaying promotional point of sale material and;
(b) Visit www.wildturkeybourbon.com.au/promotions, follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form online
2. Eligible Entrants must retain the original receipt for their Qualifying Transaction as proof of purchase and produce this within 7 days of a request by the Promoter. Failure to do so may, in the sole discretion of the Promotor, result in invalidation of the entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
3. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
(a) are received outside the Promotional Period;
(b) contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights;
(c) are incomplete or indecipherable; or
(d) do not otherwise comply with these terms,
will be invalid and ineligible for any prize.
4. Only 1 entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction. Each entry must be submitted separately. A maximum of 2 x entries per person per day is permitted.
5. The Draw will be conducted at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 at 10am (AEDT) on 15/01/2021, by way of an electronic random draw.
6. An independent scrutineer will observe the Draw process and announcement of the winner.
7. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the Prize (Winner).
8. The Promoter may at any time (including after the Promotional Period), verify the validity of entries and entrants and disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of these terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The Winner can select one prize from the following options:
a) $50,000 paid by electronic funds transfer into a designated bank account.
b) Ford Everest Trend SUV 2.0L BITURBO 10SPD AUTO RWD in Meteor Grey. Includes all on road cost and registrations and delivery to nearest Ford dealership RRP $53,500. Pricing and vehicle subject to availability
c) Blackseries, V4 Classic 15 Caravan RRP $48,998 plus all on road costs and registration and delivery to home address. Plus, one $1,200 EFTPOS card. Totalling the prize to $50,000
11. The total prize pool is valued at up to $53,500 (RRP)
12. If the Prize selected by the Winner is unavailable for reasons outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute the Prize (or a component of the Prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of Winner
13. The Winner will be notified by email and by telephone within 2 days of the Draw. Their name will also be published on www.wildturkeybourbon.com.au/promotions on 19/01/2021.
14. In the event that the Winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will retain the Prize for three (3) months from the date of the Draw. If the Prize is not claimed within this time, the Promoter will re-draw another winner for the unclaimed Prize at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 at 10am (AEST) on 13/04/2021 by way of a random draw (Re-draw).
15. An independent scrutineer will observe the Re-draw process and announcement of the winner.
16. The winner of the Re-draw will be contacted in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Re-draw. Their name will also be published on www.wildturkeybourbon.com.au/promotions on 15/04/2021.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and any of the Promoter’s products.
19. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Consumers of legal drinking age are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (available at www.nhmrc.gov.au).
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, to the extent permitted by law:
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or modify the Prize, as appropriate.
21. Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies (or purports to do so) any non-excludable guarantees or warranties under consumer law (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
22. Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) the Promotion and/or the taking or use of the Prize;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
(d) any late, lost, altered or misdirected entries for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; and/or
(f) any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize during delivery,
except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Promoter.