Entry is only open residents of Australia. Special Broadcasting Services Corporation’s (“SBS”) employees, associated companies and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
3. To enter, participants must follow the directions on SBS.com.au/movies, fill-in their details including, but not limited to, name, email and address; and agree to be automatically signed-up to the SBS My Week newsletter.
4. The competition period starts on Monday 11/3/2019 12:01am AEDT and ends on Sunday 17/03/19 at 11:59PM AEDT (the Promotional Period). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
5. All valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
6. Except where advertised differently, entries are limited to one per person. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Prizes will consist of 1 Double pass to see Swimming With Men in Cinemas. The prize will be valued at AUD$40 (RRP) inclusive of GST. There are 20 prizes to be won. The total prize pool will be valued at AUD$800 (RRP) inclusive of GST.
9. Subject to clause 13, all prizes are as depicted or described in the promotions for the competition and are not subject to change.
10. Prizes are not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. SBS accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred from entering the competition or in connection with taking up the prize.
12. Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, SBS takes no responsibility for any prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
13. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, SBS reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value, subject to approval in accordance with state regulations.
14. Subject to clause 16, prizes will be delivered to the winner within one (1) week of the winner being selected.
PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
15. All prize draws will take place at SBS on Monday 18th March, 2019 12:00pm AEDT. All winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail within 2 days of the end of that competition. All winners will be published no later than 30 days of the prize draw following each competition.