a. How to enter: Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 (excluding those who reside in the Northern Territory), other than employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and their related companies and agencies associated with this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. NSW Licence Number LIQW880014817 Liquor act 2007 – it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
b. Entry is made by: supplying first name, email address, phone number or making a purchase, any purchase, of any value or quantity to The Wine Collective as promoted on The Wine Collective website and email communication.
2. Prize pool:
12 deliveries of a case (6 x 750ml bottles) of sommelier selected wine, monthly over a 12 month period OR 6 deliveries o a case (12x 750ml bottles) of sommelier selected wine, 6 x a year over a 12 month period Free delivery on each case during the 12 month period. Total prize value equals up to $5,000 (including GST).
3. Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, entry Friday 18th September 2020 and closes 11.59pm (AEDT) Sunday 5th October 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Entries made after this date will not be eligible for entry in this promotion.
4. Prize Draw and notification details:
One customer who has supplied their first name, last name, email address, phone number or has made a purchase, any purchase, of any value or quantity during the promotional period will be randomly selected to receive the prize. This draw will take place at 10am Friday 16th October 2020. Notification date will be Friday 16th October 2020 (by email and phone). Winner’s details will be published online at https://www.thewinecollective.com.au/pages/competition-winners Winners must accept their prize by Friday 23rd October 2020, otherwise the prize will be re-drawn. If the prize is not claimed the prize will be re-drawn on Friday 23rd October 2020 (if required). The re-draw notification date will be Friday 23rd October (by email and phone (if required) The re-draw publication date will be Monday 26th October 2020 (if required). The prize must be accepted by Monday 2nd November 2020. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
5. Entries into the draw close at 11.59pm (AEDT) on Sunday 5th October 2020 . All prize draws are to be conducted at 66 Bay Street Ultimo 2007, at 10.00am (AEDT) on Friday 9th October 2020, as mentioned above. The winner will be notified by phone and email.
6. The prize details will be organised by The Wine Collective following the time of notification.
7. This competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of an entrant.
10.The winner is responsible for any other expenses associated with accepting the prize.
11.The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary on Friday 23rd October at 10.00am (AEDT) at 66 Bay Street, Ultimo 2007 in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date. Any winners will be notified in writing and by phone, and their prize will be delivered once delivery details are confirmed.
12. The prize must be taken by Monday 2nd November 2020. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
14.Promoter’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained by any entrant/winner as a result of participating in this promotion, or accepting any prize.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, or if this promotion is interfered with in any way, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to disqualify any entrant or (b) subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
20. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to redetermine the winner in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
22. Participants consent to the Promoter using the participant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (incl. photograph, film, file and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.
24. The Wine Collective is collecting the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use their personal information in order to arrange delivery of their prize.
25. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory Lottery agencies and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine, in its absolute discretion, that they are not eligible to win a prize.