Eligibility: The PC Building Simulator EVGA Workshop Giveaway! (the “Event”) is open only to those who are over the age of 13 as of the date of entry. The Event is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and all other countries where permitted by law. If you are under the legal age of majority, one of your parents or legal guardians must submit a signed, written statement that they have read, understood and agree to these Event rules (the “Rules”) with your entry, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Event Rules on behalf of you and themselves. Employees of EVGA Corporation (“EVGA” or the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Event. The Event is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. Event Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about April 28, 2021 and ending May 12, 2021. All online entries must be received by May 12, 2021 11:59AM PDT.
4. How to Enter: The Event must be entered by via the required entry actions. Bonus actions are not required for entry. Limit (11) Eleven entries per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Event Period (1 per entry option unless otherwise noted), excluding the “Refer your Friends” option. Additionally, there is a limit of (10) ten entries available via the “Refer Your Friends” entry system. In order for a “Refer Your Friends” entry to count, the “friend” must enter the Event and enter via any of the entry options available. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different profiles, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the profile used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned a profile by Facebook or Twitter. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized holder. The entry must fulfill all Event requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once for each entry option available and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prizes: Prizes and prize values may be found on the Gleam Widget. or you may request a written copy by sending a written request to The PC Building Simulator EVGA Workshop Giveaway 2021 Prize and Prize Values Request, 408 Saturn St., Brea, CA 92821 USA. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All prizes are provided AS IS and Sponsor makes no guarantees regarding the prizes.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Event will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be listed on the Gleam widget, and notified via their email on entrant’s account at EVGA.com within 7 (seven) business days following the winner selection on or around May 14, 2021. Alternatively, winners may email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the winner announcement to claim their prize. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Prizes will be shipped out via USPS or UPS Ground within two to four weeks of the accepted prize claim. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with acceptance and use of prize. You will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped. EVGA is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to claim prizes. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Event is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE EVENT AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Event, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Trademarks: Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of EVGA Corporation, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos, and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting, by implication a license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein. You agree that by posting information on the Website and/or any submission in connection with this Event you grant and assign EVGA and its successors a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-revocable license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, and create derivative works from such material in any and all media, in any manner, whole or part, without any duty to account to you. You also grant EVGA the right to authorize the downloading and printing of such material, or any portion thereof, by end users for their personal use.
10. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Event should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Event. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Event or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Event, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Event Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Event may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless EVGA Corporation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Event and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Event; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Event or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS EVENT IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Event, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Event, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Orange County, California having jurisdiction. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES. SPONSOR’s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU, FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY, WILL BE LIMITED TO AND WILL NOT EXCEED YOUR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (I.E. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS EVENT), AND PARTICIPANT FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The PC Building Simulator EVGA Workshop Giveaway Winner Confirmation Request, 408 Saturn St., Brea, CA 92821 USA. Requests must be received no later than March 31, 2021.
14. Severability: If any of the provisions of these Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, then such provisions will be ineffective to the extent of the court's ruling. All remaining portions of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Event is EVGA Corporation (EVGA), a California corporation with principal place of business at 408 Saturn St., Brea, CA 92821, USA