Win wine for a year Wine Selectors
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. NT residents are excluded from entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences for online entries at 12:00am AEDT on 17/05/2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 27/06/2021 (“Promotional Period”)
4. To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must complete one (1) of the following entry methods during the applicable Promotional Period:
(a) Promotional Email (from a third party in affiliation with the Promoter): click on the link provided in the promotional email to access the entry form, fully complete the entry form with all of the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period. The entrant may also be required to answer a question; OR
(b) Online: visit either the Promoter’s website at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/competitions/win-a-years-worth-of-wine, follow the prompts to the promotional entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period; OR
(c) Online: via an affiliated website during the Promotional Period, follow the prompts to input the requested details, which may include a question, and accept to receive marketing communication from Wine Selectors.
5. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. There will be one (1) draw conducted from all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place at Wine Selector, 1 Wright Lane, Newcastle NSW 2300 on 7/07/2021 at 10:00am AEST. The winner will be notified via phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published online at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/competitions/competition-winners from 15/07/2021.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win the following prize (“Prize”): - Four (4) x deliveries of a mixed cellar door release – Regional Series dozen (one (1) delivery will arrive every three (3) months). Valued at RRP $344 per delivery which is the equivalent of $1,376 per prize (at the time of publication).
12. The winner will receive the delivery to their nominated delivery address. Delivery schedule will be determined by Wine Selectors. They will receive 6 x whites and 6 x reds in each delivery.
13. By entering this promotion, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter and prize partner.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or claim a Prize (or an element of a Prize), by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
Total prize pool value is AUD$1,376. The Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once/if 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales resident’s cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize(s) in New South Wales.
15. A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 20/10/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified via phone and writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will also be published online at www.wineselectors.com.au/About-Wine-Selectors/Competition-Winners from 21/10/2021.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if a promotional stand is not present or is relocated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) if the Princess Cruises Southern Australia Explorer cruise departing on 21 October 2020 is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (h) use of a Prize.
22. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.