Forum

General Chatter

@admin Is something up with the guessing game this "morning". 12:11 am and not allowing me to enter my daily guesses.
Appears I can't register my daily guess and as a result not getting the 50 bonus points.

Lemond
28 Apr 17 12:06 AM

Looks like it's all working now. :)
Was afraid for a while that old allusive bug had surfaced.

Lemond
28 Apr 17 12:49 AM

Good to hear it's all working :)

Smalot11
28 Apr 17 3:30 PM

@Smalot11 Argh had me worried for a while. I seemed to have "slight" delay before could register today's guessing game. Thought might of been caused by refreshing the browser around right on midnight to do the guessing game.

I have noticed one issue in previous months when doing the guessing game on the first of the month and missing the double guess. I seemed to get caught just after they cleared the previous month scores before working out if I had double guesses or not. Then was fine for the rest of the month.

Lesson is not don't try doing the guessing game on the first of the month for least a few minutes after midnight AEDT. If showing incorrect number of guesses come back a few minutes later and refresh. i.e. assuming you know if ended up 4-50th previous month and got double guesses.

Probably what should be done is disable the guessing game while any maintenance is being conducted. Bonus if they added a message stating down for maintenance would also be nice. :)

Lemond
28 Apr 17 7:03 PM

I'm playing the guessing game mid morning now since day light saving is finished and I have to wait to midnight instead of 11pm in Qld. :)

Smalot11
29 Apr 17 7:38 AM