Forum

Feedback / Suggestions

Can't use Guessing Game or do surveys now because it requires mobile number (account verification). WHY? So much for privacy people.

mitch212
06 May 21 7:07 AM
R

Yes I agree - I dont want to be spammed with texts etc - I get enough as it is. They need to give a reason why phone number is wanted

redbatz
06 May 21 6:00 PM

Apparently they sent out an email which was blocked by my Hotmail address so now I need to verify it's real... even though I am and have been using it to send/receive messages through their online chat system and also redeemed points a month or so ago.

mitch212
11 May 21 7:20 AM
R

So now Ive verified my phone number but does not award click points unless done a survey recently. Just spend ages and getting screened out. Then I completed one which led me to another one, and spent quite a bit of time on these - but still did not get any points? ! If this continues I will give up as its too time wasting for nothing.

redbatz
11 May 21 7:25 PM

If you complete one, there's an intermediate screen which allows you to click a button for another survey. Don't click and instead give it a few seconds and it should redirect to Comp page and give you the credits.

mitch212
12 May 21 3:41 PM