Forum

General Chatter

Over the past 2 days (and a few times prior to that) I have completed at least 2 surveys however after pressing submit and getting a message to say the points would be credited to my account I get a message saying I didn't meet the criteria. How can I not meet the criteria yet complete a survey and not get points? It's so frustrating - has anyone else had this happen to them?

LokiAura
24 May 21 2:12 PM

All the time, which is all too often! You said its happened for at least 2 surveys, well I've had similar things happen for 1000's of survey's over he past few years.

wolverine
24 May 21 7:29 PM
L

Thanks for your reply. I have had it happen over the years too and just shrugged it off. It just gets frustrating and now can't access surveys as I've had a high number of screen outs and have to qualify and complete a happy hour survey for the limit to be taken off.

LokiAura
25 May 21 1:56 PM
S

Hi I completed one on thursday and one monday and it told me I screened out, contacted support no answer

stgeorgedragon
25 May 21 3:10 PM
L

@stgeorgedragon I've had no answer either.

LokiAura
26 May 21 1:12 PM
L

This is the reply I got - Hi there.. It means you have been screened-out from the survey. You may have completed the pre-qualifying questions but not the actual survey.

I know I actually completed the survey as I've done the same survey on other sites - grr!

LokiAura
27 May 21 1:14 PM

Interestingly sometimes the 'pre-qualifying questions are at the end of the survey though, aren't they! You spend 20 minutes answering questions about a product then at the end it asks your age etc and suddenly you are screened out after doing the whole survey for them.

Bel7861
28 May 21 10:27 AM
L

@Bel7861 oh wow - I didn't know that. Thanks for enlightening me :)

LokiAura
28 May 21 2:47 PM

It's happening more and more. Harder to get a survey done to be able to get the 5 points from emails. Might be time to move on from this site. Too much personal info getting taken.

SPI
01 Jun 21 11:47 AM