Forum

I've Won

Has anyone had a win lately?!!!!!
Let us know, gotta keep me interested somehow.
If I'm not winning, then someone else is.

Cutttts
03 Feb 22 1:58 PM

Not won anything in a few years

wolverine
14 Feb 22 9:41 AM
C

@wolverine It makes we wonder if anyone wins at all...

Cutttts
24 Feb 22 11:57 AM
C

I have seen people winning the points each week and the 500 point games during the week as well. Just look on the guessing game page and it will show the winners. Some have been really lucky and won more than once close to each competition but people are winning the points. But still not one word from support. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

carolsomer
02 Mar 22 4:13 PM
C

I'm beginning to think I may have been taken off this page because I complained so much about surveys not working properly or not getting rewarded for the surveys and now I've not had any competition notifications since Sunday. I noticed support was online today and sent a message asking where are the competition notifications but haven't received any word. Fingers crossed that I'm not banned. ???????????????????????????

carolsomer
02 Mar 22 4:17 PM

While we're sharing wins, have any of you tried the https://82lotteryy.com/ yet? It's an engaging color prediction game where you can win some cash! The app is user-friendly, and it offers a secure platform to earn some extra money. You can withdraw your earnings swiftly and safely, making it a great choice if you're looking for a fun and profitable game. It might just be the lucky break you're looking for!