Forum

General Chatter

Does anyone know what's going on as there's been no competition's for 2 days? Is something wrong I don't know about or what? Thanks Carol plus is anyone getting any replies at all from support? I've been trying for months and nothing. They say get in touch if you have a problem but no one answers you. ????????????????????????????????????

carolsomer
01 Mar 22 7:13 PM
C

Still no replies from anyone. I too noticed a couple of missing days of comps, but next time I came back there were more there.

Cutttts
02 Mar 22 2:07 PM
C

I've sent a message as I saw support was online but still have heard nothing. I still haven't received notifications of our daily competitions. I don't know what's happening. ?????????????????????@Cutttts. I'm going through doing the guessing game through Sunday's notification and doing surveys or trying to do surveys but still haven't received any competition notifications. They'd let you know if you weren't allowed on here anymore wouldn't they? I've complained so much about dodgy surveys that don't pay or they cut out I'm thinking they're sick of me. ????????

carolsomer
02 Mar 22 4:08 PM