Forum

General Chatter

Why is it you press on survey and a new survey company comes up. Just this morning I have had Your Opinion and Pure Profile. I've had others come up before but I thought this was supposed to be for surveys not recruiting people!!!

carolsomer
16 May 22 12:11 PM
B

Pure profile is doing this too.

brainchild
16 May 22 12:15 PM
C

@user_117371434070172445485 will you get off here? Your comment has nothing to do with this site so get lost! Scammer!!!

carolsomer
12 Oct 22 2:07 PM
C

@JhonTeylor You're not even commenting in English and by the looks it has nothing to do with this site so get lost! Scammer!

carolsomer
12 Oct 22 2:09 PM
U

One hundred percent find out, these nowadays you can find a good company that can help you in writing essays. And so that you don't have any more doubts about it, I would recommend you to go to this site do my accounting assignment https://www.assignmentholic.co.uk/accounting-assignment/ . I think that this is where you'll be able to order an essay for yourself from real professionals who write it just for you. At the most pleasant prices will definitely tell you that you now can safely cooperate with them and you will get a lot of pleasure out of it without. You won't be writing an essay and getting a very great grade out of it.