Forum

Feedback / Suggestions

Just a heads up about a survey from Newcastle University about Covid vaccination etc. It doesn't pay you once you're finished. It goes back to you didn't qualify. I tried this survey twice now and it's not paying out so beware. It's in the 50 point Happy hour surveys.

carolsomer
23 Jul 22 12:36 PM
C

I've had this happen a few times lately. Quite annoying really.

Cutttts
05 Aug 22 3:20 PM

Non qualifying messages at the end of the survey are the pits, so is the reduction in getting screen out points and not getting the daily 5 bonus points unless you have completed a survey in the past 3 days, which is almost impossible. This site has gone to the dogs!

chrystalage
12 Sep 22 2:17 PM
L

I'm wondering how it is possible to complete a survey and get a 'you didn't qualify' message at the end. It is so frustrating and unfair.

LokiAura
22 Sep 22 8:55 AM
C

What has this to do with the survey site? Or anything to do with this site overall? Get off!!! ??. @user_117371434070172445485

carolsomer
04 Oct 22 11:36 AM

Are you a nursing student struggling to keep up with assignments? Trust me, I've been there. But then I discovered the site https://myhomeworkdone.com/nursing.html , and it's been a lifesaver. Their team, made up of professionals who know exactly what you're going through, is available 24/7 to provide top-notch nursing homework help