Win 1 of 10 $200 Prize Packs Nourished Life
2. Promotional Period: Start date: 01/06/2021 at 00:01 am
2. Promotional Period: Start date: 01/06/2021 at 00:01 am AEST, End date: 22/06/2021, 11:59pm AEST
How do I vote?
3. Voting ("Contest") is open to legal residents of Australia and New Zealand, who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Contest Period. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
4. To vote, simply:
5. The categories are:
Best Facial Serum/Oil Best Personal Care Product (i.e. Female Hygiene, Dental etc) Best Eco-friendly Product Best Cleaning Product Best Lip Product Best Protein Powder Best Facial Moisturiser Best Natural Deodorant Best Sunscreen Best Sexual Health Product Best Mascara Best Face Treatment Best All Rounder Inner Health Product Best Hair Product Best Home Product Best Vegan Product (Criteria: Must be 100% Vegan) Best Cleanser Best Eye Treatment Best Body Care Product Most Innovative Product Best Fake Tan Best Complexion Product (Makeup) Best Collagen (ingestible) Best Mum & Baby Product
What can I win and how?
6. Only one entry is permitted per person, subject to the following: (1) for each person; and (b) each entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions above. Each person will gain 1 entry to the competition and voting for multiple categories will not increase your chances to win.
8. You can win one of ten $200 prize packs. The winners are randomly drawn and determined by chance. Total prize pool available is up to AU$2,000
9. No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable. Exact products included in the prize will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
How and when will competition winners be determined?
10. At the end of the Contest, Nourished Life will draw 10 winners at random from all valid entries received during the Contest Period. The draw will take place at the offices of Nourished Life on 28/06/2021. The winners will be notified by email (to the email addresses registered with the Promoter) on the same date. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email.
11. We will publish the results and the winner's names on our website, on 28/06/2021.
12. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. In the event of the prize being unclaimed by 12/07/2021, further draw/s will take place to determine replacement winners. The draw will take place at the offices of Nourished Life Wednesday /on 13/07/2021. The replacement winners will be notified by email on the same day. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email.
14. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winners agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow Nourished Life to use their name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Contest including but not limited to publication of their name on the Nourished Life website.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important things too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly and fairly:
15. You agree and acknowledges that you have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Contest is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule)
16. This Contest may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third-party websites when using them to participate in this Contest. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third-party websites.
17. Members of the Promoter who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation in order to confirm the entrants' eligibility to enter and claim a prize, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter or its nominated agent, or the identity of the entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction, then that entrant will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right exclude votes that are manifestly ineligible or computer-generated.
18. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant's responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Contest.
20. The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
Last but not least, who will win the Nourished Life Wellness Awards?
24. Our brand partners have nominated products for each category and each nominated product must clearly fit into the categories for which it is nominated. Brands may only nominate one product per sub-category and the same product must not be nominated for more than one sub-category.
25. The winning products will be determined by representatives of the Promoter as follows: The product that obtains the highest number of valid consumer votes during the Promotional Period, will be the winning product for that category and will win the People's Choice Awards. Our judges will also determine a winner per category for the Judge's Choice Awards, so in total there will be two winning products per category.
26. Brands must not offer any person any incentive to vote for a nominated product and must not tamper with or improperly influence the voting process of the Awards in any way.
27. Our decision in relation to all aspects of the Awards is final and no correspondence will be entered into.