Win 1 of 10 Logitech G435 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Headsets Logitech
1.2 The officers, directo
1.2 The officers, directors, and employees of Logitech and its parent companies, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Logitech”) and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Contest (collectively the “Contest Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate at this Contest.
1.3 Entrant bears all costs of participating in this Contest including, but not limited to, any internet connection fees. Only one account per Entrant is allowed.
1.4 All Entrants must have or be willing to have a Facebook and/ or Twitter account with an individual username. If Entrant hasn’t a Facebook/ Twitter account already, he/she will need to create a Twitter (www.Twitter.com) or Facebook (www.Facebook.com) account (additional terms and conditions apply).The username must not include obscene, vulgar or profane words, phrases or inferences. Any Entrant with a username that does not comply will be immediately disqualified at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
2. CONTEST PERIOD The Contest begins on June 9, 2022 (at 12:01 am) and ends on July 15th, 2022 (at 11:59 am) (“Contest Period”). All times are local times. Entries will be accepted through the Contest Period.
3. CONTEST SOCIAL PLATFORMS Only the following social platforms (“Social Platforms”) are used to promote the Contest:
twitter.com/LogitechG_ANZ facebook.com/LogitechG.ANZ 4. THE PROMOTER 4.1 Logitech Australia Computer Peripherals Pty Ltd (the “Promoter”), owner of the Logitech G trademark, with its registered address at The Woolstores Alexandria, Suite 2 01A, Shed 72, 4F, Huntley Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015, Australia, will promote and operate the Contest.
4.2 For the purpose of the Contest, the Promoter will give away the following (the “Prizes”) as per below table :
Prize Description Qty RRP Total Value G435 LIGHSTPEED Wireless Gaming Headset (may be either black and neon yellow, blue and raspberry, off-white and lilac color) 10 $199.95 $1,999.50 5. HOW TO ENTER? To enter the Contest, Entrant must answer to “What’s your favourite Switch game?” in max. 25 words and enter their full name, email address, phone number, home delivery address, country at https://logitechgiveaway.com.au/g435/. Each Entrant may enter once. Entrants submitting more than one application may be disqualified.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION Promoter’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Contest. Promoter and the Contest Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled applications or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof. All entries submitted become the property of Logitech. Logitech reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Contest, in whole or in part, or modify this Contest in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Logitech determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Logitech’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Logitech reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Logitech’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
SELECTION OF WINNERS Promoter will draw 10 winners from the Territory during the Contest Period from the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Each winner is entitled to receive as Prize one (1) G435 LIGHSTPEED Wireless Gaming Headset.
The draw will take place on July 20th 2022 at 11AM at Logitech Australia Computer Peripherals Pty Ltd at The Woolstores Alexandria, Suite 2 01A, Shed 72, 4F, Huntley Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015, Australia.
For the avoidance of doubt, the winners may receive a G435 LIGHSTPEED Wireless Gaming Headset in any of the black and neon yellow or blue and raspberry or off-white and lilac colors and cannot choose the color of the Prize.
8. NOTIFICATION AND RELEASE Winners will be notified by Promoter via email (email address will be the one used to enter the Contest) and must respond within a 48-hour time period from the date and time stamp the message was sent by Promoter. If a reply is not received within the time requested, the Prize will be deemed as undeliverable and will result in forfeiture, and Logitech will randomly select an alternate Winner. Prizes will be awarded within sixty days after the Winner has been verified. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release.
9. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS AND TAXES Prizes are not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be resold for profit. No cash equivalent or alternative product or prize will be made available; provided, however, that Logitech reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace with a similar product or the latest release of a product of the same category. State and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the Prizes is the sole responsibility of the Winners.
10. BINDING EFFECT By submitting your entry Entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification. All state and local laws apply.
11. PROMOTER’S RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY At any time during the Contest, Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and remove any Entrant for any failure to observe these Terms and Conditions or where applicable any other kind of illegal or inappropriate behavior.
12. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE As a condition of being awarded any Prize, Winners may be required to execute and deliver to Logitech a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and release of liability.
14. DISPUTES By submitting an entry, Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, other than the administration of the Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Logitech in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any disputes arising out of these Terms and conditions will be settled by the competent courts in Sydney. These Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY LOGITECH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD LOGITECH AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND FULFILLMENT AGENCIES, AND LEGAL ADVISORS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.