Participation in this PGH Bricks & Pavers (PGH) Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms. Information and instructions on how to participate form part of these Terms. 1. The Competition is open to individual Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are not employees, or immediate family members of employees, of the Promoter or its related companies (Participants).
2. The Competition Period starts on 10/9/2020 at the time PGH posts the giveaway’s details from their Instagram page and closes 11.59pm AEDST on 22/11/2020.
3. To enter the Competition, Participants must visit https://www.pghbricks.com.au/inspiration/the-block-2020/build-and-win and follow the prompts to fill out the survey, input all of the requested details and answer all of the questions featured on the entry form, agree to these Terms and Conditions, and submit the fully completed online entry form during the Promotional Period.
4. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
5. Entries must not cause offence, injury or harm to any person or entity and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Entries are subject to moderation and the promoter reserves the right to exclude from judging any entry that does not comply with any laws or the terms set out. 6. The Prize is one of ten (10) $250 Mastercard gift cards. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
7. The total prize value is $2500.
8. This is a ‘game of chance’. There will be no judging of answers. The draw will take place at 10:00am on 25/11/2020 AEDST at the Promoter’s offices in Sydney, Triniti, 3, Lvl/5, 39 Delhi Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw, and their name will be published on PGH Bricks Instagram from 27/11/2020.
9. The draw will take place at 10:00am on 25/11/2020 AEDST at the Promoter’s offices in Sydney, Triniti, 3, Lvl/5, 39 Delhi Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw, and their name will be published on PGH Bricks Instagram from 27/11/2020.
10. The promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be given if the Entry is unsuccessful. The Winner may be required to provide personal information (such as a home address or email address) in order to claim the Prize. If the Winner does not claim the Prize by the time specified in the announcement, or if a Winner cannot be contacted, they will forfeit the prize and an alternate Winner will be drawn.
11. This Competition is in no way endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Facebook or Instagram. Each Participant agrees to indemnify Instagram against all costs and claims arising in connection with a failure by them to comply with these Terms, or otherwise arising in connection with this Competition.
12. PGH Bricks will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for entries which are lost or not received or which cannot be sent due to technical or service issues or for any other reason. Proof of submitting an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt by PGH Bricks.
13. Entries must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, illegal, hateful or inflammatory; be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
14. PGH Bricks reserves the right to refuse any entry which it considers contravenes these provisions or for any other reason at its absolute discretion.
15. PGH Bricks reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the competition altogether at its discretion which includes the right to select another winner should the initial winner not respond within 72 hours of notification.
16. PGH Bricks may refuse to provide the prize in the event that an entrant fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements under these terms, or has committed or is alleged to have committed any act of fraud or dishonesty, or is in breach of any of these terms.
17. PGH Bricks’’ decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. PGH Bricks accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for entrants participating in this competition.
19. By submitting your entry, you consent to your personal data being used.
20. Australian law exclusively governs these terms and conditions and entry into this competition confirms your agreement to this.