Win 1 of 2 $500 Visa Gift Cards, Samsung Galaxy S21, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Urbanlist
The Promotion is open to Sydney and Melbourne residents aged 18 and over.
Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
The Promotion period commences from 4:00PM AEDT on Wednesday 1st December 2021 and ends at 11:59PM AEDT on Monday 24th December 2021 (“Promotional Period”). To enter, individuals must complete the survey entry during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoter’s website, www.theurbanlist.com. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
Selection of the winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at 10:00am AEDT on Wednesday 5th January 2022. This competition will run as a Game of Skill. The winner(s) will be decided based on originality. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified via email, from Thursday 6th January 2022 onwards. The winners must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to the specified e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12:00PM AEDT Wednesday 12th January 2022. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 12:00PM AEDT Wednesday 12th January 2022 the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Any false prize notifications from unofficial Urban List Instagram accounts or email addresses are not valid. ?The Prize
MAJOR PRIZE (1x Sydney winner & 1x Melbourne Winner)
1 x $500 Visa Gift Card 1x Samsung Galaxy S21 (valued up to $2,149) 1x Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro (valued up to $299) 1x Samsung Galaxy Watch4 (valued up to $449) TOTAL VALUE PER MAJOR PRIZE WINNER: Up to $3,397
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: Up to $6,794 AUD
Prize terms and conditions:
1. The Prize will be subject to the conditions supplied at time of prize redemption.
2. This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
3. If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
4. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
20. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their response and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
21. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
22. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter.