Win 1 of 2 Sets of Food Containers, Drink Bottles and Mugs Villeroy & Boch
The competition starts on 01/07/2022 and ends at midnight on 31/07/2022 (AEST).
(1) All persons aged 18 or over and resident in Australia.
(2) Participation in the competition is free and independent of the purchase of goods or services for a fee.
(3) Employees of Villeroy & Boch Australia Pty Ltd. and their relatives are excluded from participating.
(4) To take part in the promotion, all personal information provided must be true and correct. The participant has sole responsibility for the accuracy of the information he or she provides. False or incomplete information may result in the participant being excluded from the competition.
2. Implementation and management
Enter the competition via Villeroy website: In order to enter the competition, you must register for the Villeroy and Boch newsletter and by pressing the submit button, you accept these conditions of participation and confirm that all requirements for participation are met.
3. Prize draw
(1) The prize draw will take place on Friday 5th August 2022 at 3pm, Suite 225/117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia.
The 2 winners will be randomly drawn from all participants. 1 x set of each will be awarded to each winner.
1st Winner will receive 1st package 2nd Winner will receive 2nd package
Total prize draw is valued at RRP $759.40 AUD.
(2) A total of 2 winners will be drawn from all entries. The winners will be drawn at random.
(3) The winners will be notified by email from the address apac.marketing(at)villeroy-boch.com by no later than 10/08/2022.
(3) Villeroy & Boch is responsible for organising and issuing the prizes to the winners.
(4) Participants hereby agree that if they should win the prize draw, their name and place of residence will be published on social media on the Australian Villeroy & Boch Facebook fan page on Friday 15/08/2022.
3. Exclusion of liability
For damages arising other than through injury to life, body or health, Villeroy & Boch shall be liable only provided that they are the result of intentional or grossly negligent conduct or the result of culpable violation of a fundamental contractual obligation by Villeroy & Boch, its employees or its agents. This also applies to damages arising from the violation of obligations in contract negotiations and from the performance of unauthorised actions. Any further liability to compensation is excluded.
Other than as a result of intentional or grossly negligent conduct, violation of a cardinal obligation or injury to life, body or health by Villeroy & Boch, its employees or agents, liability is limited to the typically foreseeable damages at the time of conclusion of the contract and, moreover, limited to the average amount of damages typical for the contract. This also applies to indirect damages, in particular loss of profits.
The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
4. Early termination of the prize draw
Villeroy & Boch reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without warning and without any statement of reasons for having done so. Villeroy & Boch may exercise this right particularly in the event of technical or legal reasons that prevent proper completion of the prize draw, such as in the event of a hacker attack on the competition website. There is no right of appeal for participants in such cases.
5. Data privacy statement for participation in the competition
(1) To be able to participate in the competition, the participant is required to provide the personal data requested on registration.
(2) Villeroy & Boch will collect, process and use the data provided by the participant for the purpose of implementing the competition.
(3) Additional information on the subject of data privacy, in particular on the collection and use of their data when visiting our website, can also be found in Villeroy & Boch's general data privacy information at: https://www.villeroy-boch.com.au/shop/Privacy.html
6. Unclaimed prize draw
A second draw will be held for unclaimed prizes on 15th November 2022 at 3pm, Suite 225/117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia. Winners will be notified on 18th November by email from the address apac.marketing(at)villeroy-boch.com. Participants hereby agree that if they should win the unclaimed prize draw, their name and place of residence will be published on social media on the Australian Villeroy & Boch Facebook fan page on 25th November 2022.
7. Final provisions
(1) Prize claims are not transferable.
(2) There is no right of appeal.
(3) The competition is subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Authorised under ACT Permit :TP 22/01131