Win 1 of 20 $50 Bunnings gift cards Society One
2. We recommend that you read these Terms & Conditions in full. Information on how to enter the Promotion and information in relation to the prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. The Promotion commences at 00:01 AEDT on 1 February 2021 and ends at 23:59 AEDT on 28 February 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
Eligibility and Entry
4. Entry to the Promotion is open to permanent Australian Residents who are aged 18 years or older (“Eligible Entrants”) and who meet the Entry Requirements. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “Australian Resident” means a person who resides in Australia at the start of the Promotion Period and who holds Australian citizenship or holds an Australian permanent residency visa. Employees of SocietyOne Australia Pty Ltd, Bunnings Limited and Bunnings Group Limited and their related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act2001) or the immediate family of employees of those entities are ineligible to enter. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “immediate family” means any of the following:spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5.The Promotion is open to Eligible Entrants who, during thePromotion Period, register with SocietyOne Services Pty Ltd to receive a free creditscore via www.societyone.com.au/credit-score (Entry Requirements). The Promotion is not open to any person who registered with SocietyOne and received a credit score prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period.
6. Each Eligible Entrant who meets the Entry Requirements during the Promotion Period will receive one automatic entry in the Prize draw. There is a maximum of one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant.
7. There will twenty (20) Prizes drawn. Each Prize consists of a Bunnings eGift Card to a value of $50 (“eGift Gard” or “Prize”). The total allocated Prize pool is a maximum of $1,000 (“Prize Pool”).
8. Prizes are non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash or any form of credit.
9. The Prize draw will be conducted by SocietyOne Australia Pty Ltd at Level 10, 309 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 and will take place at 4:00pm (AEDT) on 5 March 2020.
10. In the event that any Prize or Prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond SocietyOne’s control, SocietyOne may at its discretion substitute the Prize for an alternative prize, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
11. Should the total number of entries in the Promotion be less than the total number of Prizes available, SocietyOne will retain the balance of any unallocated PrizePool.
12. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any additional expenses involved are at the Prize winner’s expense.
13. Allocation of Prizes to winners is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Prize winners will be notified in writing via the contact details supplied by the Eligible Entrant to SocietyOne when registering to receive a credit score. Prize winners will be notified within 3 working days after the winners are drawn and all winners’ names will be published at www.societyone.com.au.
15. If necessary and at its complete discretion, SocietyOne may conduct an unclaimed prize draw in order to distribute any unclaimed Prizes. All non-winning entries from the original draw will be included in the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw if needed will be conducted by SocietyOne on 19March 2021. The winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email(to the email address supplied by the Eligible Entrant to SocietyOne when registering to receive a credit score) within 3 working days of the draw and the winners’ names will be published at www.societyone.com.au.
16. SocietyOne reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to request verification of age, identity, residential address of the winner and/or proof of entry validity and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this Promotion. SocietyOne reserves the right to disqualify any individual who: (a) is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the Promotion; or (b) SocietyOne deems has acted in a way which is contrary to the spirit of the Promotion.
17. Within 5 business days of the Prize draw, SocietyOne will send each Prize winner their eGift Card by email to the email address supplied by the Prize winner.
Use of eGift Card
18. Specific terms and conditions apply to the use of eGift Cards provided for this Promotion, which can be viewed at the following web address: www.bunnings.com.au/online-gift-cards-terms.
19. Prize winners are responsible for ensuring that any eGift Cards redeemed by them are used in accordance with the specific terms and conditions of use referred to in these Terms & Conditions including any terms and conditions in relation to the validity or expiry periods for those eGift Cards. SocietyOne is not able in any circumstances to extend the expiry date of any eGift Card.
20. Prize winners will be deemed to have received all emails sent by SocietyOne to their nominated email address, including emails containing any information concerning this Promotion. SocietyOne is not obliged to take any further action to verify any email address details provided to it or to confirm that Prize winners have received, opened or read any email sent in connection with the Promotion.
21. SocietyOne takes no responsibility for any lost or stolen eGift Cards and cannot reissue eGift Cards in any circumstances.
22. SocietyOne assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry in the Promotion or for inaccurate information by any person or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, SocietyOne may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the Promotion.
23. Where necessary and subject to the approval of the relevant lottery authorities (if required), SocietyOne reserves the right to modify and vary these Terms & Conditions and may withdraw the Promotion at any time. SocietyOne may exclude from the Promotion any entrant who breaches these Terms & Conditions or who acts in a way which is contrary to the spirit of the Promotion or these Terms & Conditions. Any decision of SocietyOne is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
25. To the extent permitted by law, SocietyOne and its related bodies corporate, and their officers, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Promotion and/or the Prizes or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of SocietyOne or its related bodies corporate, or their officers, employees or agents.