Win 1 of 3 High Tea Prize Packs Roadshow
2. Entry is only open to Au
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion opens on 13/01/2022 and closes at 11:00am AEDST on 19/01/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Follow the prompts to entry page;
Input the requested details including their full name, email address, postcode and State/Territory of residence;
Agree to the Terms and Conditions; and
Submit the fully completed online entry form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place on 19/01/2022 at 2:30pm AEDST at 1 Garden Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by email and their names will be published online at https://pages.rf.roadshow.com.au/RS-Winners.html from 20/01/2022.
11. The first three (3) valid entries randomly selected, from all valid entries received, will each win a 'Spencer' royal themed prize pack, valued at AUD $250, including:
Pukka - English Breakfast Tea
T2 - French Earl Grey
Maclean's - Chocolate Chip Scottish Shortbread
Ogilvie & Co - Butter Shortbread Biscuits
Mrs Bridges - Breakfast Jam Collection (6 x mini jam assortment)
Mrs Bridges - Sundried Tomato & Balsamic Chutney
Mrs Bridges - Ploughman Chutney
Random Harvest - Australian Spiced Pear Paste
Random Harvest - Australian Quince Paste
Random Harvest Assorted Fudge (Caramel|Chocolate|Vanilla)
Cantuccini - Almond Biscotti
Salzburg - Chocolate Wafers
Kangaroo Island Artisan Honey Crackers
Delissimo Royal Pralines - Milk & White Chocolate
Delissimo Royal Pralines - Creme Brulee
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
13. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regular authority.
14. The total prize pool value is AUD$750.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
16. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 19/04/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regular authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by email and their names will be published online at https://pages.rf.roadshow.com.au/RS-Winners.html from 20/04/2022.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory?consumer guarantees as provided under the?Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or?similar?consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including?their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the?promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees,?the Promoter (including?their respective officers, employees and agents)?are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. The Promoter is Roadshow Films Pty Ltd (ABN: 28 100 746 870) of 1 Garden Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141, telephone: 02 9552 8614 (“Promoter”).