Win 1 of 5 DC After Party Prize Packs Roadshow
2. Entry is only open to
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion opens on 12/10/2021 for Instagram entries and on 12/10/2021 for email entries. All final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 14/10/2021 (“Promotional Period”)
6. To enter, the entrant must during the Promotional Period complete the following steps, either on Instagram or through email:
Click on the link contained within the promotional eDM sent directly from the Promoter; Follow the prompts to the entry page; Input the requested details including full name, email address, age and phone number; Accept the Terms and Conditions; and Submit the fully completed form. Instagram
Follow Roadshow Films Australia on Instagram at @roadshow (“Instagram Page”); Locate the promotional post on the Instagram Page; and Tag a friend in the comments. 7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place on 15/10/2021 at 2:00pm AEDST at 1 Garden Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by email or direct message on Instagram, and their names will be published online at https://pages.rf.roadshow.com.au/RS-Winners.html and on the Promoter’s Instagram Page from 18/10/2021.
12. Entries will be divided into two (2) groups based on whether they were through Instagram or email. The first three (3) valid entries randomly selected from all Instagram entries and the first two (2) valid entries randomly selected from all email entries will each which the prize. The prize is a DC After Party Prize pack valued at AUD$156.87, including:
DC Comics Batman and the Joker Socks or The Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Live Fast Die Clown Mismatched Socks ($9) DC Comics - The Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Pin 3-Pack ($20) DC FanDome Branded Drink Bottle ($29.95) DC FanDome Branded Drink Mug in Box ($14.95) DC FanDome Branded Cap ($25) DC FanDome Branded Wall Stickers ($15) DC Headphones - Superman, Harley Quinn or Batman ($20) Justice Society: World War II DVD ($15.98) DC Kids FanDome Party Kit ($6.99) 13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Prizes will be dispatched to winners from 25/10/2021.
16. The total prize pool value is AU$784.35.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 17/01/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by email or direct message on Instagram and their names will be published online at https://pages.rf.roadshow.com.au/RS-Winners.html and on the Promoter’s Instagram Page from 18/01/2022.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website or Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
26. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Instagram Rules, which can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the Promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27. The Promoter is Roadshow Films Pty Ltd (ABN: 28 100 746 870) of 1 Garden Street, South Yarra VIC 3141. Telephone: 02 9552 8614 (“Promoter”).