1. The Whittaker’s contest (the Contest) is run by J H Whittaker & Sons Limited, ABN 35 055 804 441, (Whittaker’s). Whittaker’s can be contacted in relation to this Contest at our offices at 24 Mo
1. The Whittaker’s contest (the Contest) is run by J H Whittaker & Sons Limited, ABN 35 055 804 441, (Whittaker’s). Whittaker’s can be contacted in relation to this Contest at our offices at 24 Mohuia Crescent, Elsdon, Porirua, New Zealand by phone on 1800 143 197, or by email at email@example.com.
2. The Contest will begin on the date that the first entry is submitted and accepted by Whittaker’s and will continue until 18 July 2021 23:59:00 AEST, or until Whittaker’s, in its sole discretion and without notice, terminates the Contest (the Contest Period).
3. The Contest will be a random choice competition.
4. At the end of the Contest Period Whittaker’s will select a winner of the Contest (the Winner) from Entries received during the Contest Period.
5. The prize draw will be conducted by computer generated selection conducted by J H Whittaker & Sons Limited, ABN 35 055 804 441.
6. The Contest is open to any person who is at the time of entry resident in Australia, not an employee of Whittaker’s or any of its associated agencies or suppliers, and who submits a valid Entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry (a Contestant, you, your).
7. To enter, a Contestant must:
a. provide his or her full and correct name, email address and physical address;
b. agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Entry;
c. follow the instructions of the Contest application; and
d. submit a single entry to the Contest (an Entry).
8. The Winner will win x 2 Whittaker?'s blocks, delivered as agreed with Whittaker’s. The value of the price will not exceed $10,000.
9. Each Winner will be randomly drawn by Whittaker’s. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. There may, at Whittaker’s sole discretion, be multiple Winners for the Contest.
11. The Winners will be notified by email using the email address they provide when entering the Contest no later than two business days after their name was drawn as a Winner. You consent to your name being used for promotional purposes in relation to the Contest if you are a Winner.
13. By entering the Contest you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
14. If you are drawn as a Winner Whittaker’s will send the prize to the physical address you provided when you entered the Content. If the prize is returned to Whittaker's, Whittaker's will make reasonable attempts to contact you by email. If Whittaker’s is unable to contact you within a reasonable time, your prize will be retained by Whittaker’s for three months, after which time Whittaker’s will re-draw your prize and you will have no claim to any prize.
15. Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
16. The Contest and these Terms and Conditions of Entry will be governed by New South Wales law.
17. Whittaker’s may vary these Terms and Conditions of Entry and may terminate, suspend, modify or cancel the Contest or the prizes at any time without notice.
18. To the extent permitted by law, Whittaker’s will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, however caused, arising out of your participation in the Contest. To the extent that Whittaker’s cannot disclaim its liability you agree that Whittaker’s liability will in any case be limited to the value of the prize awarded to the Winner.
19. To the extent permitted by law, Whittaker’s will not be liable for any damage caused, whether by heat or temperature, to any prize while in transit to any prizewinning Contestant.
20. The Contest is run under NSW permit No LTPS/18/29579.