1. GIVEAWAY TERMS AND DEADLINES: This giveaway will start and end on the dates specified within the Gleam platform. Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing held from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway's Entry Period. All entries received after the end of the Giveaway's entry Period will be ineligible for the chance to win a prize.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of this Giveaway's hosting company, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies and subsidiary companies, and their advertising, promotion, or production agencies, prize providers, Webmasters and Web suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, with Sponsor, the “Giveaway Entities”), and their IRS dependents, immediate families (spouse and parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or members of their households, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in this Giveaway. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Giveaway.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter this Giveaway, entrants must first click the Gleam link provided via the Twitter or Facebook post promoting the giveaway. Then perform social actions to gain entries for this Giveaway. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different Twitter accounts, or any other methods including, without limitation, script, macro or any automated or other means which subverts the entry process, will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified. Any user not using their main social account for entry (I.E. Giveaway accounts), will void all entries and cannot win this giveaway.
4. DRAWING: One (1) random drawing will be held after the conclusion of the Giveaway Period. Winner(s) will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the hosting party, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Within thirty (30) business days of the conclusion of the Giveaway Period, the hosting party shall endeavor to notify potential winner(s) (“Winner(s)”) via Twitter Direct Message (“DM”) to obtain email, mailing address and phone number. Winner(s) may be subject to verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winner(s) notification not acknowledged by winner(s) within twenty-four (24) hours after outreach from hosting party may be forfeited at hosting party's discretion and awarded to an alternate winner(s) selected by the hosting party. Any prizes not claimed by alternates within twenty-four (24) hours after outreach from the hosting party shall be considered forfeited and shall be discarded at the hosting party's sole discretion. 6. PRIZES AND ARV: Winner(s) may not substitute, assign or transfer prizes, or redeem prizes for cash, but the hosting party reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute prizes (or a portion thereof) with other prizes of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at the hosting party’s sole discretion. Allow eight (8) to ten (10) weeks after winner notification.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants agree (a) that the Giveaway Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prizes, or participation in this Giveaway or any Giveaway related activity, or for any printing, production, typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prizes; and (b) except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing) permission for hosting party and those acting under its authority to use winner’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in any and allmedia now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, in any manner, without notice, review or approval. Entrants grant permission to the hosting party, and its promotional partners to gather user information. As well as share, and use the information gathered to distribute emails related to this giveaway, newsletters, and various other promotions. By entering this giveaway, entrants grant full permission to the Giveaway Entities to share personal information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Giveaway Entities are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, postage due, unintelligible, nondelivered, misdirected, garbled, or stolen Entries, code requests, codes or mail; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries or codes; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, human, technical, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the giveaway, the processing of codes, code requests or Entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any giveaway-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Giveaway or web site, as solely determined by the hosting party, will be disqualified (and all associated codes/Entries will be void), and the hosting reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by the hosting party. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Giveaway Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or downloading materials from the web site. Should any portion of the Giveaway be, in hosting party’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the hosting party, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries or codes, hosting party reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Giveaway, and if terminated, randomly select winners from all non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by the hosting party. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Code is void if not obtained from authorized and legitimate channels, or if the code is, in whole or in part, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained via fraud or theft. Giveaway Entities are not liable for printer errors or issuance of any void, misprinted, or irregular code resulting from production or packaging problems or errors. Liability for an irregular code is limited to providing another code, while supplies last, subject to verification of original code irregularity.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Giveaway must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Nevada law, without reference to Nevada choice of law rules, governs the Giveaway and all aspects related thereto.