1. By submitting an entry to this promotion (The Ultimate Bloody Good Broadband Pack giveaway) you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de facto partner, child (including foster child), parent, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, child, parent, grandparent, grandchild, sibling of your spouse or de facto partner.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 19/04/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 10/05/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must then visit https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/lp/giveaway, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including full name, valid email address, residential postcode and suburb, contact number and whether they are a current Aussie Broadband customer and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period (“Initial Entry”).
6. In addition to the above, individuals will also have the opportunity to receive additional entry/entries into the draw for each of the following activities (each an “Additional Activity”):
1 extra entry to Follow Aussie Broadband on Instagram (@aussiebroadband); 1 extra entry to ‘Like’ Aussie Broadband’s Facebook page; 3 extra entries to Share their unique referral link via one of the options provided 7. A maximum of one (1) prize may be won by an individual.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The major prize draw will take place at Aussie Broadband, 3 Electra Avenue, Morwell VIC 3840 on 13/05/2021 at 2:30pm AEDST (“Major Prize Draw”). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/lp/giveaway from 17/05/2021.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Prize Draw will win one of the below prize options based on the nbn™? plan availability:
The internet speed included in the Aussie Broadband NBN plans awarded will be the speed specified in clause 12 above for the Major Prize or the best available service depending upon the NBN connection type at the winner’s home address. Aussie Broadband does not service Satellite NBN areas (or winners who only have ADSL capabilities at their residence). In the event a winner cannot be serviced by Aussie Broadband an alternative prize of equal value will be awarded in lieu of the Aussie Broadband NBN plans or the winner may transfer the Aussie Broadband portion of the prize to a family member or friend who can use the service.
Aussie Broadband NBN plans are subject to Aussie NBN’s standard terms and conditions which are available at https://aussiebroadband.com.au/forms/legal/general-terms-conditions.pdf.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 17/05/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at https://win.aussiebroadband.com.au.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Major Prize or an Instant Daily Prize.
24. The Promoter is Aussie Broadband Limited (ABN 29 132 090 192) of 3 Electra Ave, Morwell VIC 3840, telephone 1300 880 905.