1. The promoter of the Promotion is hipages.com.au Pty Ltd ABN 78 109 996 134, Level 10, 255 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Ph: +61 (02) 8396 1300) (hipages).
2. By participating in the Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in respect of the Promotion. You also agree to abide by hipages’ general terms and conditions in respect of your use of the Get Quotes service, which are available at http://www.hipages.com.au/terms.
3. Any entry which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, including (without limitation) the conditions in clause 7, may be rejected as invalid.
4. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over other than employees of hipages (or any associated entity), and their family members.
5. The Promotion commences at 9.00am (AEST) on 5 th August 2019 (Opening Date and Time) and entries close at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 10 th November 2019 (Closing Date and Time). The hipages accepts no responsibility for any entries not received by the Closing Date and Time for any reason whatsoever.
6. The Promotion comprises one draw, which will be conducted on the Draw Date set out in clause 12 (Draw). Details of the prize are set out in clause 13.
7. To be eligible for, and to enter, the Promotion and the Draw, you must:
(a) have subscribed to hipages’ mailing list to receive communications from hipages as set out at hipages.com.au/theblock; and
(b) complete the competition form available at hipages.com.au/theblock between the Opening Date and Time and the Closing Date and Time (Entry).
8. Only one Entry may be submitted per person. If more than one Entry is received from a person, hipages reserves the right to deem any or all of them invalid.
9. Entrants can only enter and participate in the Promotion in their own name. hipages reserves the right to, at any time, exclude any Entry that it considers:
(a) contains incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information; or
(b) contains incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible information; or
(c) contains offensive, scandalous, discriminatory, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or which infringes any person’s copyright or other intellectual property rights; or
(d) not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
10. hipages’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All entries (including valid Entries and any invalid entry) become the property of hipages.
Prize and winning
12. The Draw will take place at 11.00am (AEDT) on 11th November 2019 at Level 10, 255 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000. One winning Entry will be drawn.
13. The total prize value is $20,000 (Prize). The winner will receive a $20,000 electronic fund transfer into their nominated bank account, in respect of their winning Entry.
14. The winner will be contacted within 1 business days of the Draw by email and phone using the contact information submitted with the winning Entry. The winner’s surname, initials and locality will be published on 11th November 2019 on http://www.hipages.com.au/win_with_hipages_competition/previous_winners.
15. In order to claim the Prize, the winner must respond by email or phone with their nominated bank account details.
16. If the Prize is not claimed by the winner of that Prize by 9.00am (AEDT) on 11th February 2020, the prize will be redrawn at 11.00am (AEDT) on 11th February 2020. The new winner’s surname, initials and locality will be published on 11th February 2020 on http://www.hipages.com.au/win_with_hipages_competition/previous_winners.
17. In the event that the Prize set out in clause 13 is unavailable, hipages reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal value, subject to legislative approval.
Limitation of liability
18. Each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless hipages and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable solicitor's fees, resulting from any violation of the Terms and