NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
ENTRY VIA INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, ONLINE & AT EVENTS WHERE LIFEAID BEVERAGE COMPANY AUSTRALIA & NZ IS PRESENT. INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
THE $20K GYM GIVEAWAY IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Eligibility. THE $20K GYM GIVEAWAY (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Australia and New Zealand who are at the age of eighteen (18) at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of LIFEAID Beverage Company Australia & NZ and ALPHAFIT (“Sponsor”), and each of its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors and other prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of such employees, officers and directors immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members are defined as spouse, partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren and household members shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether legally related or not. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor and Producer, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects.
2. Entry Period. The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00 p.m. Australia Western Standard Time May 26, 2021, and all entries must be received by the Sponsor on or before 11:59 p.m. AWST on August 1, 2021, subject to extension by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion (the “Sweepstakes Period” and/or “Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter. The method of entry for this Sweepstakes is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and is subject to change. Actions of entry are defined as
A. Website entry. Must enter email in lead capture on the home page of www.lifeaidbevco.com.au
Limit of one (1) website entry per person for the Entry Period will be accepted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information, accounts or otherwise may result in the entrant being disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s or Producer’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered account holder of the email address associated with the entry for the domain associated with the submitted address provided that person is eligible. Winners may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. Registered account holder is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an on-line entry is “received” when the Website’s servers record the entry information. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. The Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor or Administrator may be disqualified. The Sweepstakes Entities may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other.
NOTE ABOUT INSTAGRAM: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees to fully and completely release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook, Sponsor and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, and any third-party providers from any and all claims, losses, causes of action, and liability arising from injuries (including death), damages, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorneys’ fees) incurred as a result of the entrant’s participation in this Promotion and/or their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Instagram application that may interfere with the Sweepstakes (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use Facebook for the Sweepstakes as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Sponsor) or the ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via Instagram, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the registered Account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Instagram Account for the potentially winning entrant, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria. A registered Account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that he/she is the registered Account holder for the e-mail address associated with the Instagram Account for the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s and Producer’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Any damage made to the Instagram service will be the responsibility of the registered Account holder of the e-mail address for the Instagram Account submitted at the time of entry.
MOBILE DISCLOSURE: If you opt to use your wireless mobile device in connection with the Sweepstakes, depending on your phone’s capabilities, standard text messaging rates or data charges may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes.
1. Selection of Winners and Prize Claiming. There will be a total of one (1) grand prize winner in this Sweepstakes. The winners will be selected on or around August 1st, 2021 in a random drawing from all valid entries to the Sweepstakes received during the Entry Period. The potential winners will be notified by email where the potential winner can make a prize claim. The sponsor and Producer will have complete discretion over the interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of the Sweepstakes, and of selection of the winners. Decisions of the Sponsor and Producer as to the selection of the winners will be final. The potential winners will be notified using the information provided during entry by email in a commercially reasonable time after the drawing. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in the entrant’s email account to receive email messages. Potential winners will be required to respond to the Sponsor’s winner notification email in the timeframe indicated in the prize notification (or if no timeframe is indicated, within twenty-four (24) hours) to claim their prize.
Prizes will be shipped free to the winner's residential address. Should the prizes and products be subject to entrance fees, customs fee, duty, GST or any other expenses this will not be covered within the prize and will be the responsibility of the winner to arrange payment and clearance.
Each potential winner may be required to submit an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/prize acceptance agreement (collectively, the “Affidavit”) and return the Affidavit within the time period specified at notification before being eligible to receive his or her prize. If any potential prize winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Affidavit within the time period required by Sponsor or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if the potential prize winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prizes. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winners.
1. Odds. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
2. Prize(s) and Values.
1. Grand Prize: Sponsor will be awarding one (1) grand prize winners. The grand prize winner will be awarded the following prize: Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000) worth of gym equipment. Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions, except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the winner with their prize(s), the Sponsor may elect, to provide winners with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. In the event a prize winner engages in behaviour that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the applicable experience early. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All prizes may require assembly. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The ARV of the prizes is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winners may be required to provide Sponsor or Producer with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prizes will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Neither Sponsor nor Producer is responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prizes. If the winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and neither Sponsor nor Producer will have any further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize.
3. Publicity Release. Subject to applicable law, the prize winner irrevocably grants the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their licensees, and its and their successors, assigns and sub-licensees the right and permission to use his or her name, voice, likeness and/or biographical material for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or consideration except for the awarding of the prize to the winner. Entrants agree not to issue any publicity concerning the Sweepstakes Entities.
4. Tampering with Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage may be disqualified. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Sweepstakes, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or terminate the prize of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
“MEMBERSHIP” TO THE CLUB, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND VIP CUSTOMERS
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION AND CORRESPONDENCE: Membership may be cancelled at any time after the first three orders without charge. Cancellation must be received in writing or email prior to the next month’s shipment of LIFEAID products. Promotional items related to new membership enrollment will be provided with the first monthly shipment of FitAID. Cancellation prior to the first three orders of the membership will incur charges of any promotional, discounts received in relation to the new membership Cancellations and all written correspondence can be sent by email to: email@example.com or mail to LifeAID Beverage Co. Australia and New Zealand 3/16 Aspiration Circuit, Bibra Lake, WA, 6163 CREDIT CARD: Credit card information is maintained with strict confidentiality. PAYMENT: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express All orders are not insured against physical loss and damage while in transit. Please contact us immediately if there is a problem with your delivery. RETURNS: Returns of unopened product can be sent to LifeAID Beverage Co. 3/16 Aspiration Circuit, Bibra Lake, WA, 6163. Please include original product and invoice with your return. Upon receipt of unopened product, a refund will be issued within 30 days for the purchase price minus a 20% restocking fee. Postage and Delivery is to be paid by the customer. FitAID is owned and operated by LifeAID Beverage Co. RETURN POLICY All returns for refunds will be required a 20% restocking fee of merchandise costs. Returnable items must be received by us within 30 days from the date your order was delivered. Returned items must be received in their original packaging and in perfect condition. This means if merchandise was originally in seal packaging, it’s expected to be returned in the same way. Unsealed/used items are not resellable, and therefore, not accepted for refunds if returned. No refunds will be offered for orders past 30 days, unfortunately. Buyers will be responsible for shipping back to us for refunds. Shipping costs are not refundable. All merchandise returned that is opened or not in original packaging will be discarded. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for such merchandise.
Please send returns to:
LIFEAID Beverage company Australia & NZ 3/16 Aspiration Circuit, Bibra Lake, WA, 6163
***Remember to include order# along with all returns***
If you have any further questions concerning our exchange/return policy, feel free to contact us 1300 137 354 or directly on our contact us page.
Please review the contents of the order immediately after receiving it. If there are any issues/damage(s) to item(s) in your order when received, please be sure to bring it to our attention within seven (7) days of receiving so we can resolve the issue for you.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS POLICY Any Faulty or Damaged products must be reported within seven (7) days of receiving the good. Notification must be received in writing or email within the seven (7) days in written correspondence with photos of the damages, this can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to LifeAID Beverage Co. Australia and New Zealand 3/16 Aspiration Circuit, Bibra Lake, WA, 6163. Any damages or faulty items reported after this date LIFEAID will not take liability and can’t take action. Items reported within the seven (7) days will be eligible for store credit only to the purchasing accounts details. No refunds will be offered. Buyers will be responsible for shipping back to us for refunds. Shipping costs are not refundable. All merchandise returned that is opened or not in the original packaging will be discarded.
Please send returns to: 3/16 Aspiration Circuit, Bibra Lake, WA, 6163
***Remember to include order# along with all returns***
If you have any further questions concerning our exchange/return policy, feel free to contact us 1300 137 354 or directly on our contact us page.
It is buyers’ responsibility to review the contents of the order immediately after receiving it. If there are any issues/damage(s) to item(s) in your order when received, please be sure to bring it to our attention within seven (7) days of receiving so we can resolve the issue for you.