1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, Contributors and their immediate family members and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Competition is a game of skill. The 1000 entrants with the most Entry Points at the close of the competition will be eligible for selection as the eventual winner. Entries from these 1000 entrants will be judged according to how well entrants can justify their choice of campsite as elected in Question 1 and elaborated on in Question 3.
6. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Hema Maps will contact entrants via email after the competition has ended, after which you may unsubscribe from these future emails at any time. Entrants consent to the storage of their personal information as provided in the competition on the databases of Hema Maps Pty Ltd and the related competition Contributors who are providing the prizes under a commercial arrangement with the Promoter. This information may be used for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding products and services.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material relating to winning the competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian personal privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
12. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by email that will be sent to all entrants.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.