General 1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter 3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is Acquirely Pty Ltd (ABN 40 628 161 820) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is Level 14 175 Pitt St , Sydney, NSW 2000.
How to enter 6. To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below): enter via the competition website at www.musthaveit.com.au by filling in their details in the given fields.
7. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
8. Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted 9. All entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique and submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates 10. The competition commences on 09/09/2019 at 12:01 AM and closes 23/09/2020 at 11:59 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The winners will be the first valid entries drawn at Permitz Group, Suite 2.03, 4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250 on 09/03/2020 (first winner) and 25/09/2020 (second winner) at 11:00 AM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
12. The winners will be notified by phone and email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 11/03/2020 and 29/09/2020 at www.musthaveit.com.au for 28 days.
13. Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
14. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 27/12/2020 (at 11:00 at Permitz Group, Suite 2.03, 4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250) as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes that have been won but are unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by phone and email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 02/01/2021 at www.musthaveit.com.au for 28 days.
Prize on offer 15. The total prize pool is valued at up to $10,000 (Including GST), as at 4/09/2019.