2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The competition opens at 8:00:01AM AEST 12/10/2020 and closes at 11:59:59PM AEST 12/01/2021 (“Competition Period”). After the Competition Period, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, 17 Johnstone Rd, Brendale, Queensland on 15/01/2021 at 12:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published on facebook.com.au/tjm4x4 on or before 20/01/21.
10. The winner will win $5,000 of credit towards the purchase of available TJM branded products from an authorised TJM store. The credit must be redeemed by the winner at the recommended retail price of the products at the authorised TJM store. The prize does not include delivery or fitment of products.
11. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
13. If for any reason the winner does not take/redeem the prize at/by 15/03/21, then the prize will be forfeited.
14. If the prize is unavailable from a TJM store in reasonable proximity of the winner’s location, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. A draw for the unclaimed/unredeemed prize may take place on 16/03/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner (if any) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
23. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter (Attention: Group Legal Counsel).
24. The Promoter is TJM Products Pty Ltd, ABN 56 009 887 325, 17 Johnstone Rd, Brendale, Queensland.