We’ve secured a stunning luxury suite onboard Celebrity’s newest ship, the Edge, and it could be yours, and a friend’s, for 7 nights as you sail your way through Western Caribbean’s picturesque Islands.
The prize includes return flights to Fort Lauderdale plus two nights accommodation in the city. Onboard the ship, you’ll have your very own lux suite with butler, premium drinks packages, $600 onboard credit, access to exclusive areas on the ship, and more.
All you have to do is sign up to our newsletter by filling out the form below and you could be the lucky winner.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is CruiseSaleFinder, Suite 3.01 / 11 Queens Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, 03 8352 4463.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 21 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences at 12pm AEST on 03/01/2018 and closes at 12pm AEST on 23/03/2018 (Promotional Period).
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence, employment status, booking reference and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
7. Multiple entries by one individual will not be accepted. Entrants can earn more entries into the competition by sharing the supplied unique link and having others sign up to the competition using the link. Each registration using the unique link will be marked as another entry for the original entrant.
8. Winners will be notified by phone and email by 5pm AEST 26/03/2018.
9. The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Facebook and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
How to Enter 10. To enter, entrants must, within the Promotional Period, belong to or sign up to the Cruise Sale Finder (website of Cruise Sale Finder mailing list. Entrants register for the draw by supply their first name, last name, phone number, email address. Entrants must also answer a question to qualify for entry.
11. By entering, the entrant warrants that the Entry: • is a valid email address, and was created by the entrant; • does not breach the intellectual property rights of any person; • all entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
Judging 12. This promotion is a test of skill. One Winner is chosen at a judge’s decision based on skill or originality from all the valid entries.
13. The decision will be made at the end of the Promotional Period at Online Republic Ltd, Suite 3.01 / 11 Queens Road, Melbourne at 1pm AEST on 18/12/2017. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified by phone and email. The winner will be announced in the next applicable newsletter from Cruise Sale Finder and will be named on the Cruise Sale Finder Website and Facebook page week commencing 09/04/2018. The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by COB 26/03/2018 by replying to the notification email.
15. If a winner does not accept the prize within the specified time limit, the winner forfeits the prize and a re-draw will occur at the same time and location as the original draw on 26/03/2018 and the new winner will be notified by phone and email and announced in the next applicable newsletter from Cruise Sale Finder and will be named on the Cruise Sale Finder Website and Facebook page week commencing 09/04/2018.
Prize Ship: Celebrity Edge Cruise: Western Caribbean Cruise https://www.cruisesalefinder.com.au/celebrity/celebrity-edge/western-caribbean-7-night-cruise?startdate=2019-01-06 Sail & Return: Fort Lauderdale, United States Sail Date: Sunday, Jan 6, 2019 Return Date: Sunday, Jan 13, 2019 Ports Visited: Key West (US), Costa Maya (MEX), Cozumel (MEX),Georgetown (CAY ISL) Suite: Sky Suite Flights: Premium Economy flights to Florida (departure any state in Australia) Accommodation: 2 nights accommodation at 4 star hotel Additional perks include; Premium beverage package $600 OBC Complimentary WIFI Access to the Suite only restaurant Luminae Access to the Suite only area The Retreat Lounge (pool, Jacuzzi, bar, etc) Access to the Suite only sun deck The Retreat Personal butler service to help you pack/unpack, make your spa appointments, dinner reservations, shore excursions and more Priority check-in & debarkation Priority tender service
16. Total prize pool value is up to AU$23,000
17. The prize does not include shore excursions or other onboard activities, spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs.
18. The winner or their travelling companion must be over the age of 21.
19. Each winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have necessary and valid travel documentation including, passports, any requisite visas and vaccinations. The winner and travel companion will be responsible for any expenses incurred in obtaining necessary travel documentation, including any fines, or penalties incurred as a result of not having the requisite travel documentation. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required from the winner at check-in in order to board the cruise ship, for all incidental charges. If Celebrity determines in its reasonable discretion that travel by a winner or their companion presents a risk to the health and safety of any person on the vessel, Celebrity may refuse travel to the winner or their companion.
20. The prize must be taken on 3rd of January 2019 (flights) which will mark the commencement of the trip. The cruise prize is only available on the date indicated and cannot be changed once the booking has been made. If the winner and travelling companion are, for whatever reason, unable to travel on the nominated date, or do not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
21. Standard terms and conditions of travelling with Celebrity will apply, including any applicable age restrictions. See Booking and Passage Terms and Conditions at https://www.cruisesalefinder.com.au/celebrity/celebrity-edge/western-caribbean-7-night-cruise?startdate=2019-01-06
22. Celebrity reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner and/or his/her travelling companion to take part in any or all aspects of the prize if Celebrity determines in its absolute discretion that a winner and/or his/her travelling companion are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize, or if they pose a risk to the safety and wellbeing of any other passenger.
23. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
General 25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at any time reject and/or remove from access by the public or disqualify or invalidate any Entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these terms and conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants in that regard. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best valid Entry.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
30. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter: Is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion; and accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access.
31. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion. All entrants participating in this promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter by email. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
32. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, winner’s travel companion or entrant; or (f) attendance at the prize event.
33. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
34. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
35. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner and his/her companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
36. The Promoter and Celebrity collect personal information in order to conduct the promotion and administer the prize and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers in the United States and, as required, to regulatory authorities in Australia, New Zealand and the ports of call on the prize cruise itinerary. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter.