1. Preliminary (a) This document governs a competition being conducted by LSKD Pty Ltd ACN 123 602 737 of 1/9/65 Christensen Road, Stapylton, Queensland (we, us, our).
2. Entrants 2.1 Eligibility (a) Entry into the competition opens at 6pm, 7th June 2021 and closes on 4:00pm, 21st June 2021. (b) Entry is free, and is only open to persons who, at the time of entry: (i) are residents of Australia; (ii) are aged 18 years or more; (iii) have complete, in full, the entry form available at our point-of-sale. (c) By entering the competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept the terms and conditions contained in this document. (d) A person is only eligible to enter the competition once. (e) Our employees (and immediate family members of our employees) are not eligible to enter. (f) We may, in our sole discretion, withhold the prize until the winner provides us with reasonable proof of residency and age.
2.2 Disqualification (a) We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify the following entries from the competition: (i) Entrants who do not comply with the eligibility requirements specified in clause 2.1(b). (ii) Entrants who do not produce reasonable proof of residency or age to our satisfaction (in its sole discretion). (iii) Incomplete or incomprehensible entries. (iv) Any entrant who we have reason to believe has breached this document, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
(b) We will not be responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries. 3. Draw (game of chance) (a) We will draw the winner at 4:30pm on 22nd June 2021 at 1/9/65 Christensen Road, Stapylton, Queensland via electronic barrel draw. The competition does not involve a round in which players are eliminated. Each entry will have a random and equal chance of being drawn. (b) We will notify the winner by email within 24 hours of the draw. (c) We may publish the winner’s name on our website and via our social networks. (d) If the winner does not claim the prize within one month after we give them notice, we will redraw a new winner. We will conduct the redraw and notify the winner in accordance with clauses 3(a), 3(b) and 3(c).
4. Prize (a) There will only be one prize for the competition. (b) The prize will be: (i) $2000 (retail value) of LSKD product voucher supplied (c) We will not be liable for any variation in the prize value. (d) The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. Privacy (a) In this clause 4, “Personal Information” means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable: (i) whether the information or opinion is true or not; and (ii) whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
(b) By entering the competition, you agree that we may use or disclose any Personal Information you disclose to us for:
6. Liability (a) To the full extent allowed by law, our liability for breach of any term implied into this document by any law is excluded. (b) We will not, under any circumstance, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss of profits.
7. Early cancellation of competition (a) If, for any reason (in our opinion, which is final), we are not able to run the competition as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by a computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures, security breach or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, we may, in our sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to any applicable legislation. (b) In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond our control, we may, subject to applicable legislation, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
8. General 8.1 Amendments We may, in our sole discretion, vary these terms and conditions from time-to-time. 8.2 Entire agreement This document contains the entire agreement between the parties about its subject matter. Any previous understanding, agreement, representation or warranty relating to that subject matter is replaced by this document and has no further effect. 8.3 Jurisdiction (a) This document is governed by the law in force in Queensland, Australia (Jurisdiction).
(b) Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Jurisdiction and the courts competent to determine appeals from those courts, in relation to any proceedings that may be brought at any time relating to this document. (c) Each party irrevocably waives any objection it may have now or in the future to the venue of any proceedings where that venue falls within the Jurisdiction.
8.4 No merger No right or obligation of any party will merge on completion of any transaction contemplated by this document. 8.5 Severance Any provision of this document that is illegal, void or unenforceable is to be severed without prejudice to the balance of the provisions of this document which will remain in force.
Order Numbers submitted for extra entries are only valid if purchased from the 1st of January 2021.