Purchase any bottle of Jameson Caskmates 700mL from any Retail Store and go in the draw to Win a $ 20K Mates Weekender. Plus Jameson Gear to be won!
JAMESON CASKMATES WEEKENDER PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via Internet only. ELIGIBILITY
Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older who in the event that their entry is drawn as a winning entry, are able to accept and participate in the prize, as set out in these Conditions of Entry (Entrants). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers, liquor retailers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
4. The promotion commences at 12:00am (AEST) on 01/10/2018 and ends at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 30/11/2018 (Promotional Period).
5. By entering the promotion and submitting an Entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, Entrants will be entered into and given two (2) separate opportunities to win prizes as follows: Minor Prize(s) and the Major Prize.
6. For the purpose of determining Minor Prize winners and awarding prizes, the Promotional Period will be divided into two (2) promotional stages, commencing and closing on the dates and times (AEDT) set out in the table below (each, a Promotional Stage).
7. Each Promotional Stage will have its own draw at 100 Harris St Pyrmont, NSW 2009 on the date and time (AEDT) set out below (each, a Draw). All entries received during a Promotional Stage will be entered into the corresponding Draw to determine the winners for that Promotional Stage. Entries for each Promotional Stage must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Stage to be eligible for the corresponding Draw. Entries received in a given Promotional Stage are only eligible for the corresponding Draw and will NOT rollover into any subsequent Draw(s) but will remain eligible for the Major Prize Draw. Minor Prize winners will be notified in writing via email within two (2) days of the draw, and their name and locality will be published on the Promoter’s website at www.winning-drinks.com/caskmatesweekender (Promoter’s Website) in accordance with the table below and will remain on the Promotional Website for no less than twenty-eight (28) days. All reasonable steps to notify winners of the results of the Draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promotional Stages and Draws will be held as follows:
PROMOTIONAL STAGE DRAWS
8. The Promoter may draw twenty (20) additional reserve Entries in each Draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid Entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn or the Entrant is ineligible to accept or declines to participate in the prize. Each Entrant whose Entry is drawn by the Promoter must confirm their eligibility to be awarded the prize and their ability to accept the prize within 10 business days of being successfully notified by the Promoter that their Entry has been drawn, otherwise their Entry will be deemed invalid. In the event of an invalid Entry or an ineligible Entrant, or if the Entrant is ineligible to accept or declines to participate in the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve Entrant drawn. If the prize cannot be awarded to the Entrant drawn, the Promoter will continue this process until the prize is awarded. If after this process a prize has still not been awarded, or if an Entrant drawn cannot be notified, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw in accordance with Condition 30.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
10. purchase any one (1) of the following products: (i) Jameson 700ml Caskmates Stout Edition Irish Whiskey; or (ii) Jameson 700ml Caskmates IPA Edition (Eligible Purchase);
11. retain the Eligible Purchase’s purchase receipt (Purchase Receipt);
12. log into https://winning-drinks.com/caskmatesweekender (Promotional Website) and fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online entry form in the manner required, including providing the Entrant’s full name, date of birth, residential address, contact telephone number, current and valid email address, and uploading the Eligible Purchase’s Purchase Receipt;
13. download, install and launch the Shazam application (Promotional Application) on their compatible mobile device and follow the prompts of the Promotional Application in the manner required to enter the Promotion. The Promotional Application is available free of charge and can be downloaded via the Apple App Store for Apple iPhone devices or via Google Play for Android devices. Entrants who have previously downloaded the Promotional Application to their mobile device will not be required to complete this step; and
14. activate the ‘camera’ function on the Promotional Application and scan the Shazam code on the point of sale in the manner required to automatically generate a mobile version of the Promotional Website via mobile Internet; and
15. access the link to the Promotional Website and fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online entry form in the manner required, including providing the Entrant’s full name, date of birth, residential address, contact telephone number, current and valid email address, and uploading the Eligible Purchase’s Purchase Receipt. If an Entrant is unable to scan the Shazam code using their compatible mobile device, the Entrant may manually enter the URL of the Promotional Website into the Internet browser on their mobile device, (together, 9(A), 9(B), and 9(C); OR 9(A), 9(B) and 9(D)–(F) constitute an Entry).
16. Multiple entries are permitted, however each entry must be based on a separate Eligible Purchase, must be submitted separately and must independently comply with these Conditions of Entry.
17. Each Entrant must retain and may be required to present proof of purchase of each Eligible Purchase in order to claim a prize. An Entrant may be required to provide to the Promoter proof of purchase for all entries made, upon request by the Promoter. If an Entrant is unable to provide proof of purchase for all entries made within the required timeframes, then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid. Proof of purchase includes showing the original and providing a copy of the Purchase Receipt for each Eligible Purchase made during the Promotional Period. Purchase Receipts must clearly specify where the Eligible Purchase was made and that the Eligible Purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
18. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant on their entry form will deem their entry invalid.
19. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
20. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
21. Major Prize Draw: The draw to determine the winner of the Major Prize Draw will take place at 9:00am (AEDT) on 07/12/2018 at Suite 12, 285A Crown Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The Major Prize winner will be notified in writing via email within two (2) days of the draw, and their name and locality will be published on the Promoter’s Website on 12/12/2018 and will remain on the Promoter’s Website for no less than twenty-eight (28) days. All reasonable steps to notify the Major Prize winner of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter may draw up to five (5) additional reserve entries in the Major Prize Draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn or the Entrant is ineligible to accept or declines to participate in the prize. Each Entrant whose entry is drawn by the Promoter must confirm their eligibility to be awarded the prize and their ability to accept and participate in the prize within 10 business days of being successfully notified by the Promoter that their entry has been drawn, otherwise their entry will be deemed invalid. In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible Entrant, or if the Entrant is ineligible to accept or declines to participate in the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize cannot be awarded to the Entrant drawn, the Promoter will continue this process until the prize is awarded. If after this process the prize has still not been awarded, or if an Entrant drawn cannot be notified, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw in accordance with Condition 28.
23. Major Prize: The first eligible entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotional Period will win one (1) travel prize to a beach house getaway weekend at a mystery location on the Eastern seaboard (Beach House) for two (2) nights for the Major Prize winner and three (3) companions aged 18 years or older during the period 01/02/2019 – 31/11/2019 (Redemption Period), valued at up to $20,000.00 (depending on point of departure). The prize comprises of the following elements:
a) four (4) return economy airfares to the Australian airport closest to the Beach House, from the Australian capital city airport closest to the ordinary residential address of the Major Prize winner (inclusive of airfare related taxes and charges). Flights nominated by the Promoter in its sole discretion. If the Australian airport closest to the Beach House is the Australian airport closest to Major Prize winner’s ordinary residential address, then this component of the prize is forfeited;
b) two (2) night’s accommodation at a beach house located on the Eastern seaboard of Australia, as nominated by the Promoter in its sole discretion;
c) return transfers to and from the destination airport and the destination accommodation (if applicable);
d) return transfers to and from the destination accommodation and all activities;
a heli-fishing activity for the Major Prize winner and three (3) companions;
a boat activity for the Major Prize winner and three (3) companions;
a whiskey tasting experience for the Major Prize winner and three (3) companions;
e) Catering to the value of up to $500; and
f) $500.00 spending money for the Major Prize winner only.
24. The Major Prize winner must notify the Promoter in writing of their three (3) preferred travel dates within the Redemption Period by 31/01/2019 and the prize must be booked and redeemed by 31/11/2019 or the prize is forfeited. Redemption of the Major Prize is subject to availability and excludes the following blackout periods: 26/01/2019–28/01/2019, 01/02/2019–04/02/2019, 13/04/2019–28/04/2019, New South Wales and Queensland public holidays and New South Wales and Queensland school holidays.
25. The precise schedule of activities included in the prize will be notified to the Major Prize winner by the Promoter in writing at least four (4) weeks in advance of the relevant travel dates. All components of the prize must be taken together and when offered or are forfeited. The Major Prize winner and their companions (if any) must travel together and depart from and return to the same departure point. The Major Prize winner and their companions (if any) may not accrue frequent flyer points. No extension or variation of the travel and/or accommodation dates nominated by the Promoter is permitted. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with travel discounts or special offers. Travel and accommodation are to be arranged by a licensed agent nominated by the Promoter.
26. All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the prize, are the responsibility of the Major Prize winner and their companion(s). Such additional costs may include, but are not limited to additional meals and beverages, room service, telephone calls, laundry services, spending money, transfers to and from airport departure point, insurance, car hire insurance, travel insurance, passports and visas (if applicable). The Major Prize winner may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check-in.
27. The Major Prize winner and their companion(s) must conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous and friendly manner at all times whilst participating in the prize. Acceptance of the prize and participation in the prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of travel/accommodation/transfers/services suppliers, event organisers and any other prize suppliers, and in particular behaviour and safety requirements. The Major Prize winner and their companion(s) must follow all reasonable directions given by the Promoter and any prize supplier during the course of their participation in the prize, including all directions in relation to responsible consumption of alcohol, behaviour and safety. The Promoter and any prize supplier reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to disqualify, sanction and/or eject a Major Prize winner and/or their companion(s) from the travel prize, or to refuse participation in certain activities, on the grounds of inappropriate behaviour or safety reasons, or for any breach of these Conditions of Entry generally. If the Major Prize winner and/or their companion(s) fail to participate in the prize in the manner required, as stated in this condition and in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, their entry and the balance of the prize will be forfeited with no compensation payable.
28. The Major Prize winner and their companion(s) acknowledge that prize components may involve dangerous activity, which may result in injury or death, and participate at their own risk. The Major Prize winner and their companion(s): (a) must attend, undergo and pass any appropriate training, briefings, safety demonstrations, required medical tests and other requirements (including blood alcohol testing) of the Promoter and any prize supplier as determined in their absolute discretion; (b) must declare to the Promoter or any prize supplier (as applicable) any health-related issues that may affect his/her safe participation in any part of the prize and obtain a written clearance from their doctor in this respect; (c) must not have any heart condition or history thereof, or other medical conditions that would make it dangerous to participate in any part of the prize; (d) must not be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol or, if expressly permitted by the Promoter, may consume alcohol in moderation (if aged 18 years or older) but must not be under the influence of alcohol during any activities to the extent that it impairs or affects their understanding, judgment or participating in the activities, and subject to the limitations of any prize supplier; (e) must comply with all directions of the Promoter, any prize supplier and relevant officials; and (f) must wear all safety and other equipment required. The Promoter and any prize supplier in their absolute discretion: (a) reserve the right to refuse to allow the Major Prize winner and their companion(s) to take part in any or all aspects of the prize if they reasonably believe the Major Prize winner and/or their companion(s) pose a safety risk or for any other reason; (b) may cancel the relevant component of the prize if the conditions are deemed dangerous. No compensation will be payable if the Major Prize winner and/or their companion(s) are unable to participate in or use any element of the prize as stated for whatever reason, including refusal of participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons.
29. It is the responsibility of the Major Prize winner and their companions to ensure the food and/or beverage(s) included in the prize are consistent with their dietary requirements.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Major Prize winner and their companion(s) produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the identity and age of the Major Prize winner and their companion(s) before issuing the prize and at any time during their participation in the prize.
31. It is a condition of accepting and participating in the prize that the Major Prize winner and their companion(s) may be required to sign eligibility form(s), code(s) of conduct and/or legal release(s) (including prize acceptance release(s)) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
32. Minor Prize(s): The first thirty one (31) eligible entries randomly drawn from all entries received in Minor Promotional Stage Draw 1, will each win one (1) Jameson branded flask valued at $50.00. The first nine (9) eligible entry randomly drawn from all entries received in Minor Promotional Stage Draw 2, will each win one (1) Jameson branded flask valued at $50.00 with the remaining twenty one (21) winners will each win one (1) Jameson branded cap valued at $25.00. Total value of all minor prizes to be awarded is $2,525. Minor Prizes will be mailed to each Minor Prize winner using the details provided by the Entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged Minor Prizes.
33. If, at the end of a Minor Promotional Stage, there are any Minor Prize(s) that have not been awarded, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw in accordance with Condition 30. There are a total of 61 Minor Prizes to be awarded in the promotion.
34. The total maximum prize pool value is AUD$22,525.00. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
35. The prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
36. The Promoter may conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the Major Prize Draw as is necessary on 08/03/2019 in order to distribute any prize(s) (if any) unclaimed by that date. In the event of any winner(s) in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner(s) will be notified in writing via email and the name and locality of the winner(s) will be published on the Promoter’s Website at www.winning-drinks.com/caskmatesweekender on 29/03/2019. All reasonable steps to notify the winner(s) of the results of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
37. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim the prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing the prize. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
38. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
39. A prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
40. Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the electronic entry form, or the information on the electronic entry form, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
41. As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
42. As a condition of participating in the prize, the winner must procure that each winner's companion (if any) also consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in the manner set out in this condition and agrees to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the prize as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
43. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
44. If the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures, directions of regulators or industry self-regulatory bodies or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide alternative prize(s) to the same value as the original prize(s).
45. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prize(s); and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
46. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol in moderation. Australian legal aged consumers are advised to consider the 'low risk drinking' guideline recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf), which state: for healthy men and women, drinking no more than two (2) standard drinks on any day reduces risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury over a lifetime and drinking no more than four (4) standard drinks on a single occasion reduces the risk of alcohol-related injury arising from that occasion. Participation in the promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each applicable State and Territory, including responsible service of alcohol. Australian consumers are also encouraged to visit the Australian Government’s information site for alcohol at www.alcohol.gov.au.
48. Promoter: Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd trading as Pernod Ricard Australia (ABN 75 007 870 046) of Level 3, 167 Fullarton Road Dulwich South Australia 5067 Phone: (02) 8874 8222.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27440. ACT Permit No. TP18/01607. SA Permit No. TP18/1475.