Win a 4K TV, 4K Player, Jurassic World 4K Box Set, Jurassic Merchandise KICKS
2. Entry is only open to Au
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoters to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoters and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences at 9:00am on Friday 5 August 2022 and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 28 August 2022 (“Promotional Period”). All times throughout the Terms and Conditions will be based on Sydney local time, which will be AEST or AEDST (as applicable in Sydney on the relevant date).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Visit https://email.kicks.com.au/jurassic-competition
• Input the requested details including their first name and email address; and then
• Submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoters’ discretion. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoters’ legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place on Monday 29 August 2022 at 9:00am at Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Level 30 / 1 Market Street, Sydney. The Promoters may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
12. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified in writing, via email, with instructions on how to claim their prize.
14. Winner’s name will be published at https://www.kicks.com.au/category/competitions on Monday 29 August 2022.
15. The first valid entry randomly selected, from all valid entries received, will win the prize of 1x Sony 60" X67E 4K HDR Smart TV valued at AUD$1299, 1x Sony UBP-X700 Premium 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player valued at AUD$325, 1x Jurassic World: Ultimate Collection 4K Box Set valued at AUD$150.50 and 1x AUD$150 Jurassic World Store Gift Voucher.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher/game code are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher/game code is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher/game code.
17. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or claim the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. The total prize pool value is AUD$1964.50.
21. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Monday 5 September 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing via email. Winner’s name will be published at https://www.kicks.com.au/category/competitions on Monday 5 September 2022.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoters using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
28. The Promoters collect personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoters will also use and handle PI as set out in their Privacy Policies, which can be viewed at https://www.kicks.com.au/help/privacy_policy and https://jurassicworldstore.com.au/privacy-policy/. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive marketing emails from KICKS and Jurassic World Store (Promoters). In addition to any use that may be outlined in the Promoters’ Privacy Policies, the Promoters may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages, emails or telephoning the entrant. The Privacy Policies also contain information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters may disclose entrant’s personal information to entities outside of Australia, see the Promoters’ Privacy Policies for details.
29. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php OR the Twitter Terms of Service at https://twitter.com/tos OR Instagram Rules, which can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms
30. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook OR Twitter OR Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoters and not to Facebook OR Twitter OR Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoters and not to Facebook OR Twitter OR Instagram. Facebook OR Twitter OR Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
31. The Promoters are KICKS which is owned and operated by Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 39 152 425 735) of Level 30 / 1 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000. And Jurassic World Store which is operated by KKZ Levco Pty Ltd (ABN 20 640 434 402) of Level 27 / 101 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 under licence from Universal Studios Licensing.