1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Saveba Pty Ltd – ABN 64002728985. Max Sparrow is a company of Saveba Pty Ltd.
3. Entry is open to all Australian citizens residing in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria. Saveba Pty Ltd employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. The competition commences at 9am (AEST) Friday 9th August 2019
5. How to enter: a. Step 1: Visit www.maxsparrow.com.au
b. Step 2: Enter your details into the entry form; first name, surname, email address, mobile number and postcode
c. Step 3: Tick the Opt-In box to receive marketing material from Max Sparrow
6. Only entries submitted via www.maxsparrow.com.au, and which follow the above steps will be accepted.
7. A winner will be randomly selected between 9am and 5pm (AEST) on Monday 30th September 2019 at Coco Republic at 23 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW 2015.
8. The competition is a game of chance. The winner will be randomly selected.
9. Winner will be announced via email between 9am and 5pm (AEST) on Tuesday 1st October 2019
10. Prizes cannot be transferred, ex-changed or redeemed for cash.
11. Max Sparrow reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in our opinion, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the organisation. We reserve the right to disqualify a winner and/or remove an entry if we become aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
12. Max Sparrow accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
13. The cost of accessing the competition and Terms and Conditions will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider. By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Max Sparrow may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your name and location in promotional formats, online and in print media.
14. By entering the competition, you give Max Sparrow permission to contact you via email if you are a winner of the competition.
15. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
16. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
17. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via email within two weeks of the prize draw. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after one month, the prize will be forfeited.
18. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
21. Prize are as follows:
· 1x Max Sparrow Gilmore Accent Chest RRP $2,945
· Delivery to Metropolitan Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold Coast RRP $180. To redeem prize, winner must respond in email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming their contact details including full name, age, gender, email address, phone number, postal address.
Winner Selected: Between 9am – 5pm (AEST), on Monday 30th September 2019
Winner Announced: Between 9am – 5pm (AEST), on Tuesday 1st October 2019